Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old October 11th, 2023, 09:24 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Captain America (Steve Rogers) (New Avengers)

The difference there YK is that if he rolls two skulls or skull and a blank...he still dies and the streak is over. and that's the whole point as Bat's pointed out. Leveling out the streaks.

If you saw the end of that game then you heard the convo as well since it started during that game and ended after it. The needing a skull to inflict the wound was Soundwarp's idea by the way.

But again...I'm not basing my feelings on that wild end game where Cap took out Superman and put 5 wounds on Omni-Man despite not being able to do any damage with his attack before going down finally. That was just ridiculously.

feels like some are treating this as something I single highhandedly did but I'd also like to point out YK that you voted for this change. I made the proposal and I did the art update...but it was a group decision here. I made a few proposals that stemmed from con convos, some I didn't even agree with...but the group did so I made the updates.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 11th, 2023, 09:50 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm not accusing anyone of anything. Yes I voted yea here, deferring to others who had much more experience with the design.
Old October 12th, 2023, 06:42 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think it's worth acknowleding that we should've looped in @Arkham more thoroughly here and not doing so was an oversight. It's OK to admit that, to express regret for making a mistake there, and to try to be more conscious of that type of thing going forward, especially with his expressing a desire to be looped in directly on these occasions.

It also sounds like we're largely still OK with the voted through change and that Ark isn't pushing for anything to be changed back?

We could keep talking all day about the effects of the change, but it seems like we largely agreed on them and just have some saltiness here and there about the process of how it was done. That happens at times (hard to balance both passion and patience). Lets try to do better and move on.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 12th, 2023, 12:30 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

well said.
Old October 26th, 2023, 11:44 PM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Prerelease: I Can Do This… Card and OP need Arkham’s corrections from Post 52:

“That said, I think you want just "1 wound", right? Not "+1 wound". You also have "with 5 clear spaces" instead of "within 5 clear spaces".”
Old October 27th, 2023, 11:15 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Updated both OP and Card

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 5th, 2024, 08:13 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

@japes

This says "if the defender", should probably be "if that enemy".
Old February 5th, 2024, 09:48 PM
A Man of Taste

agreed. I'll update it.

Old April 19th, 2024, 05:03 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Per the Decider, I've deleted the Super Soldier keyword from the OP. Need an art update from @Arkham or @japes

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 19th, 2024, 05:46 PM
A Man of Taste

Done

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database