Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 24th, 2011, 04:00 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Scarecrow - New Design, Play Testers Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
I'm feeling good about the 140 price tag. In some games he'll feel over costed if he biffs his roll and in other games he'll feel more like a 180-200 point figure like Hidicul's first game.

How does everyone else feel about the points for him?
If I had a problem with his points I would of said something As soon as I took a good look at his powers I knew not to judge him on an individual profermance since he as the ability to completely shut down a unit. Heck he has the ability to take out Anti-Monitor single handidly if he rolls good with the 20-sider and wins all the intiative rolls. I think he's ready to move on in the process. As a side note, this is the first playtest where I already had the figure and was able to use it for the tests, thanks agian to Balanti for that awsome trade last year that landed me a bunch of Clix figures for one of my FCBD War Machines
Old March 24th, 2011, 04:10 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

140 points feels right here. You don't want to price him too high because he really is fragile, so even at this level he will often die before he can cause much mayhem.
Old March 24th, 2011, 04:17 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Old March 25th, 2011, 12:45 AM

Therion knows what's in an order marker Therion knows what's in an order marker

I finished the Hero and Squad tests, and the army tests'll be done tomorrow.

Patience Drain
After loading and before posting, roll the twenty-sided die.
On a 1, Therion makes a long and/or irritating post.
On a 2-15, Therion may not post this turn.
On a 16+, post normally.
Old March 25th, 2011, 12:51 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therion View Post
We only do 2 army tests as public playtesters. The other playtest form is for the intial playtest which is done by a Hero.
Old March 25th, 2011, 06:59 AM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidicul View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Therion View Post
We only do 2 army tests as public playtesters. The other playtest form is for the intial playtest which is done by a Hero.
Hidicul is right and I don't think he needs any more testing at this point.

However, if you already have your army tests underway I can wait one more day to look at what you've got before moving him to final editing.
Old March 25th, 2011, 09:45 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Scarecrow - Design

No word from Therion yet. Lets proceed.

I propose that Scarecrow move to Final Editing.
Old March 25th, 2011, 09:51 PM

Therion knows what's in an order marker Therion knows what's in an order marker

Sorry, I'd have it in by now, but my computer-obsessed family closed my browser with almost everything typed up. I'm working on it as of this moment.

Patience Drain
After loading and before posting, roll the twenty-sided die.
On a 1, Therion makes a long and/or irritating post.
On a 2-15, Therion may not post this turn.
On a 16+, post normally.
Old March 25th, 2011, 10:29 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Yea
Old March 25th, 2011, 10:41 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

yea to editing

So if both players are fielding Scarecrow, it would be possible that figures could lose 4 attack dice.

Not that it would ever happen, but if all 4 players in a 4-person FFA fielded Scarecrow, it could be possible that figures could lose 8 attack dice.

Do we want a line about "to a minimum of 1 attack die." on the Glyph?

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old March 25th, 2011, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
I don't think it's needed.

One thing I thought about today is placing a height restriction on the "throw" of the glyph. It didn't come into play on any of the play tests, but it could make a difference on some crazy tall tower maps. What do you guys think about this?

FEAR GAS
Start the game with a Glyph of Fear Gas Canister on this card. After moving and before attacking, you may place this Glyph of Fear Gas Canister from this card power-side up on an empty space no more than 12 levels higher than Scarecrow's base and within 5 spaces of Scarecrow. At the end of the round, instead of removing this Glyph of Fear Gas Canister from the game, place it back on this card.
Old March 25th, 2011, 10:49 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
I don't think it's needed.

One thing I thought about today is placing a height restriction on the "throw" of the glyph. It didn't come into play on any of the play tests, but it could make a difference on some crazy tall tower maps. What do you guys think about this?

FEAR GAS
Start the game with a Glyph of Fear Gas Canister on this card. After moving and before attacking, you may place this Glyph of Fear Gas Canister from this card power-side up on an empty space no more than 12 levels higher than Scarecrow's base and within 5 spaces of Scarecrow. At the end of the round, instead of removing this Glyph of Fear Gas Canister from the game, place it back on this card.
OK with the height restriction, but without the minimum on the attack dice, you could potentially be eliminating the attacks of figures for the rest of the round.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library