Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old March 13th, 2019, 09:39 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

We'll have to run the idea by them once we all agree with a direction here. I don't know if everyone is on board with the things I've suggested, and the biggest obstacle (Force powers & sensitivity) still need to be ironed out. If we try to create a spell like system, will the Force Powers be draftable individually as one time use powers with a specific price, draftable multi-use powers, or no price powers always included with a drafted card? If we don't create a spell like system for the powers, what then is the plan? Just make a force ability a normal power on the card?

Porkins and Mac both vote in our public polls pretty frequently though so they could be following along with this discussion right now. If they want to chime in, I'm sure they will, as I've never though of either one as being shy. We can start tagging a bunch of the specific designers if you would like. The current C3G heroes should really discuss this idea and vote yea or nay on it before we start reaching out though. No point in ruffling feathers or generating a false excitement for something if it can't pass a C3G Hero vote.
Old March 13th, 2019, 09:46 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Hang on. i'm gonna try and get the conversation here so you all can stop feeling like we purposely didn't include you, which is not the case and never was the intent. And no T we do not need to vote before digging too deep. I'd much rather, like YK says, have a workable direction first before having it downtrodden out of hand which is exactly what I feel like you are gunning for. So please, bear with us and be patient. We are not trying to make another group obsolete or not include anyone.

Conversation pending...
Old March 13th, 2019, 09:46 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
We'll have to run the idea by them once we all agree with a direction here. I don't know if everyone is on board with the things I've suggested, and the biggest obstacle (Force powers & sensitivity) still need to be ironed out. If we try to create a spell like system, will the Force Powers be draftable individually as one time use powers with a specific price, draftable multi-use powers, or no price powers always included with a drafted card? If we don't create a spell like system for the powers, what then is the plan? Just make a force ability a normal power on the card?
If we're doing adaptations, I think we'd have to cut the Force Power card system completely. If you take HoSS's Vader 1, for example, and allow him to pick something other than Force Choke, then you have to redesign "You Have Failed Me..." as well. And if you completely redesign/change 2/3 powers on his card, you're looking at an entirely different unit.

Like I said last page, remove the Force Symbols and give them Superstrength for throwing stuff and some thematic immunities/synergies. Then reclass them all as either Jedi or Sith and use those as keywords for any powers that want to call out Force Users.
Old March 13th, 2019, 09:54 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Could we start a new thread for all this Star Wars stuff... please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 13th, 2019, 09:57 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
That was my plan actually.
Old March 13th, 2019, 10:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I do think giving Sith & Jedi SS helps give them a bunch of the appropriate benefits in C3G, the call out system is more complex though. As I previously mentioned, Leia has the Force Sensitive symbol, which Obi-Wan calls out for recruiting his apprentice (as does 4-LOM, but I don't know if C3G will get to him or not), but she would never be a Jedi. Their are 3 Force symbols in HoSS.

Force Sensitive is a low key one, it just means they may be able to access the Force like a Jedi or Sith would but they are not fully trained in doing so. The expanded SW universe has things like Force Witches that are not Jedi or Sith, but use different Force based powers. Not that I think C3G will ever dive that deep into SW lore, but you never know where the new movies will take us. But calling out the symbol does occur in some HoSS powers, which is why that is the one symbol I would advocate for us bringing over into HoSS.

Force Leap is just basically Stealth Leap, so anyone who really felt like that power was iconic enough to include on a card could just give a Jedi/Sith the Stealth Leap power on their card. Superman is a good example of every C3G card does not include ever thing a character can do.

The bigger obstacle is the Force Push symbol. This allows Jedi & Sith to push another figure up to 2 spaces, once per turn, either before or after moving or attacking. As Dok has mentioned before, it is really quite powerful in scope and plays a big factor into how many of the Jedi or Sith play. Pushing someone off of high ground just so you can take that high ground spot and then attack them is significant. It could be scaled back some when converted to C3G, but it would still be a fairly big power that would need to be added to several cards that don't have the text space for it otherwise. If it weren't for the prequels, we could maybe get away with not including it on original trilogy cards, but now people would wonder why none of the Jedi/Sith are Force pushing people around.
Old March 13th, 2019, 10:23 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Really need a vote here before digging too deep. I would mostly want to hear from active members of HoSS at this point. Or do we all need to get on discord to discuss it?
We need a proposal before we can vote.

Quote:
The irony is that's what Mr. Nobody came on to request permission to do in the first place.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 13th, 2019, 10:25 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
The irony is that's what Mr. Nobody came on to request permission to do in the first place.
And what I asked him to do in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 13th, 2019, 10:26 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Karat is in the process, I think he’s trying to port over the relevant Discord convos so everybody can be on equal footing.
Old March 13th, 2019, 10:27 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'm just giving an idea of why folks might be shy about doing that. I agree that a thread of its own for this conversation makes sense, though. I hope the Heroes can agree.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 13th, 2019, 10:29 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
I'm just giving an idea of why folks might be shy about doing that. I agree that a thread of its own for this conversation makes sense, though. I hope the Heroes can agree.
I think I may have just been the wrong person to try to get this ball rolling. Karat is much better suited for the job.
Old March 13th, 2019, 10:33 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I was actually in the middle of reorchestrating a new HoSS direction to revive the project as you guys with access are aware. Shall I cease my efforts and excitement because it is now going to be taken over by a group Im not a member of?

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape