Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old March 11th, 2011, 06:16 PM

heroscaper2000 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
east PA scapers?

any eastern/york pennsylvania scapers, i would liek to paly someone or just have a godd time in general wether it be a trade or a game, or a sale, or whatever, thnks(:

Heroscape for life, much thanks to those who helped to start it!
Old March 11th, 2011, 06:36 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: east PA scapers?

Check the link for MD/PA/NJ events in my signature block, scaper2000. You're in a good area for Scape.

There's a family-friendly event coming up March 19 in West Chester, and it looks like there will be a couple kids competing, too, now that I look at the list of attendees.

Welcome to the message board.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers