Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old December 3rd, 2013, 01:53 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Fantasy Football 2013

Yeah, CJ Spiller killed me in another league. Such a disappointment. I'm right no the edge of the play offs in that league too, so had he not been a bust I'd be in for sure.
Old December 4th, 2013, 02:12 AM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

On the bright side I was able to trade him to get Josh Gordon. That's about it tho
Old December 11th, 2013, 04:49 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

What a crappy season for me. But at least I beat Spideysox.
Old December 11th, 2013, 06:06 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
What a crappy season for me. But at least I beat Spideysox.
Glad to hear that I could make someone happy

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old December 11th, 2013, 09:25 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

My worst season ever

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old December 12th, 2013, 09:55 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

My best season ever. (Admittedly this is only my second year, and last year I just drafted all the Bears players )

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old December 12th, 2013, 11:56 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

The first week of the playoffs ended up much closer then I thought. I was getting pounded early on but it ended up being close after MNF. The -12 points from my defense absolutely killed me and was entirely my fault. I wasn't paying attention to that position at all, would have considered dropping them had I known Denver was their opponent. At least I get a second week to try and overcome that mistake, just no Wes Welker in play now.
Old December 12th, 2013, 03:06 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
My best season ever. (Admittedly this is only my second year, and last year I just drafted all the Bears players )
Drafting all Bears wouldn't have actually been that bad of a move this year.

Cutler (replace with McCown)
Forte
Jeffery
Marshall
Bennett
Gould

Is ridiculous in PPR.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old December 12th, 2013, 07:14 PM

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
Quote:
Drafting all Bears wouldn't have actually been that bad of a move this year.

Cutler (replace with McCown)
Forte
Jeffery
Marshall
Bennett
Gould

Is ridiculous in PPR.
It could work yes, but last year in a standard league I was playing:

Cutler
Forte
Bush
Jeffery
Marshall
Earl Bennett
Kellen Davis (ROFLMAO)
Gould
Bears Def

It wasn't so bad the first week with Bush scoring 2 TDs and Jeffery 1, but after that Jefferey got injured, Bush Davis and Bennet stunk up the place, and Cutler and Forte were in and out.... it was bad.

Old December 16th, 2013, 09:52 AM

I thought I had my game in the bag after being up 49 points after week one, now it's gonna be close... Down 6 with Meagatron and PittaVs Akers, still should one as long as Megatron doesnt drop a donut (or a Pizza ) or something.

Old December 17th, 2013, 09:55 AM

Championship!

Old December 17th, 2013, 10:34 AM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Championship!
Hopefully an interesting next two weeks.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General