Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 24th, 2010, 11:51 AM

ACEoSPADES *glass shatters*
Collection for sale

Hey guys i have my entire collection for sale. Its only missing a few sets.
I dont have any below
wave 4 Greeks and vipers
wave 7 spearmen and riflemen
wave 9
wave 10
the lava and ice sets
and the lage set with the black poisn dragon and the white ice one.
and flag bearers

I do have wave 1,2, 3, most of 4, 5, 6, most of seven, 8 i have 2 castle sets in jungle new large expansion (with giant wasp) and i have marvel with some, i also have both master sets and a extra set of tiles form the first master set,2 bridge sets, custom figures. i also have custom promos the agent and the vipers.

Last edited by ACEoSPADES; February 24th, 2010 at 07:18 PM. Reason: adding in sets i have

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales