Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 15th, 2012, 04:22 PM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Louisville Monthly Tournament - June 2nd RTW

GEN CON PRACTICE EVENT
Reverse the Whip - pihW eht esreveR
450 - 24 hexes
No Marvel
6 Rounds - 3 with your army - 3 against it

Normally we allow C3V but as this is Gen Con practice... not allowed.
Full Card Scoring Kill Points
40 Minute Rounds
No official break
$5 Registration Fee

Pet Shop Comics
1191 Hillview Blvd # 4
Louisville, KY 40229
(502) 957-3188

http://maps.google.com/maps/

A word on prize structure -

There will be prizes for First, Second and Third places.
There will NOT be guaranteed prizes beyond that.

This does remove the expectation that some prizes
will be supplied by players.

With Heroscape product getting increasingly scarce
the prizes will be as follows.

First place - Gift Certificate = 50% of registration (example- 20 people enter at 5 each... first prize is a 50$ gift certificate)

Second place - Gift Certificate = 30% of registration (continued example - this would be a $30 dollar Gift certificate)

Third place - Gift Certificate = 20% of registration (Got it by now? )

Additional prizes are always welcome and will be handed out on a superlative basis - (i.e. Furthest Distance Traveled, Best Sportsmanship, Most points scored against Gordon.)

Bring a snack to share!

Now accepting Map Suggestions!

Attending:

El Diabolo +1
Deroche
VideoSayge
Enkidu
Sawyer +3
Mr. Chompy
Major Q23

High Maybe:
Megasilver

Just plain maybe:
Kaleb

Louisville Monthly Tournament
"I am a much better player than my record would indicate."

Last edited by El Diabolo; May 30th, 2012 at 08:18 PM.
Old May 15th, 2012, 04:43 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Louisville Monthly Tournament - June 2nd RTW

Obligatory Map Post

Nothing new here, same as what we've done in the past. Post the map you want to bring if it's NOT a BoV map. If any GenCon 2012 maps are posted before the event, those take priority.

Usual culprits for glyphs as well, unless the upcoming GenCon event thread changes radically enough from past years.

Old May 15th, 2012, 04:45 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

40 minute rounds...yikes! Play fast, punks.

Old May 17th, 2012, 03:09 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I was going to suggest Heroes Only for this event, since I wanted to practice my army, but I like this one SO much better.

Put me down as a high maybe.

EDIT: Will the Reverses be random, or just in an order?
Old May 17th, 2012, 07:29 PM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The matches will be generated using TD software... this means that better records will play better records. I believe this is how Gen Con Does it.... can someone verify?

Louisville Monthly Tournament
"I am a much better player than my record would indicate."
Old May 17th, 2012, 09:41 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diabolo View Post
The matches will be generated using TD software... this means that better records will play better records. I believe this is how Gen Con Does it.... can someone verify?
Yes it is.
Old May 20th, 2012, 10:43 PM

SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker

Can't make it, will be traveling (again). Hopefully I'll be back for the July event.

Have fun whipping and getting whipped!

"It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission."
Old May 25th, 2012, 06:39 PM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

I'll be coming, I can't wait for reverse the whip round 2.
Old May 26th, 2012, 04:29 PM
What A Daseline

I'm definitely bringing one of the maps from the current contest, maybe two. Right now there are a couple front runners before the next round of voting starts:

Meander

High Ways or the Highway

Old May 26th, 2012, 04:53 PM

enkidu is surprisingly tart

I've never played reverse the whip, so I'm looking forward to it too. I already have my army picked out, although if history is any guide, I'll change my mind at the last minute.
Old May 26th, 2012, 08:27 PM

WarriorOfEberron is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I'm thinking of coming from St. Louis. What time does this tournament start and end? And does anyone have a recommendation for a hotel nearby? Thanks.
Old May 26th, 2012, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorOfEberron View Post
I'm thinking of coming from St. Louis. What time does this tournament start and end? And does anyone have a recommendation for a hotel nearby? Thanks.
Start time is listed in the OP. Doors open at 11 EST, tourney starts at 12 EST.

Tourney should be over between 5-6 EST.

We hope to see you there!

Looks like I have a good chance of going too!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events