Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 30th, 2010, 09:00 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
What DnD figures should be incorporated into Heroscape?

First off, although I have been lurking around this site, I am a newb. I searched for a thread with this topic, but short of general speculation threads, did not see anything. If this thread already exists, I sincerely apologize, and please shut it down / remove it as necessary.

That being said, the purpose of this thread is to hear opinions on which D&D figures you think will be / should be incorporated into Heroscape.

For reference, you can look here: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/mix/gallery

After what you think we will see / would like to see, please give a brief reason why, and try to be realistic in your assumptions (for example, some of the bigger figures will never be in Heroscape). Pictures (or links to pictures) would be appreciated. Also, note that if you would like to see a squad, there must exist a suitable number of similar looking figures.

Just to start things off, in my casual looking through the gallery, I think there could be a pretty sweet Minotaur squad... it would be cool to have a squad who rushes in and "headbutts" figures away...
Old June 30th, 2010, 09:04 PM

Takanuva has disabled reputation
Re: What DnD figures should be incorporated into Heroscape?

Here:http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ght=DnD+Squads
Old June 30th, 2010, 09:09 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

D'oh! My bad.
Old June 30th, 2010, 09:26 PM

Takanuva has disabled reputation

It's OK, I can see it'd be pretty hard to find for me too if I wasn't there when they made it.
Old July 1st, 2010, 07:15 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
D'oh! My bad.
Seaching is Hard. One general rule is to click on "search titles only." Otherwise you get a bunch of junk in your searches.
Old July 1st, 2010, 08:56 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroc View Post
Quote:
D'oh! My bad.
Seaching is Hard. One general rule is to click on "search titles only." Otherwise you get a bunch of junk in your searches.
Searching isnt that hard BUT this particular subject was not so easy to find the original thread on the subject due to the words chosen for the title.

Thus why there was no "Onacara Wrath" brought onto the OP
Old July 1st, 2010, 09:02 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroc View Post
Quote:
D'oh! My bad.
Seaching is Hard.
Searching isnt that hard
Says the god of the search engine.

I can never find what I want.

Maybe my title should be changed to "I want to be more like Onacara."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion