Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old April 13th, 2010, 01:42 PM

Lank281 knows what's in an order marker Lank281 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Movies: What did You Watch Last Night?

Last night I started off with Hot Rod, (stupid, but it got a decent amount of laughs out of me.) Then, finished the night off with Retroactive.
Old April 18th, 2010, 11:47 AM

Lank281 knows what's in an order marker Lank281 knows what's in an order marker

Two nights ago I watched District 9. I really enjoyed it and wouldn't mind owning it.

So what? Did everyone stop posting in this thread because, I started to contribute? Huh? Did I offend you, somehow? Huh? (I'm kidding. )
Old April 18th, 2010, 12:05 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lank281 View Post
Two nights ago I watched District 9. I really enjoyed it and wouldn't mind owning it.

So what? Did everyone stop posting in this thread because, I started to contribute? Huh? Did I offend you, somehow? Huh? (I'm kidding. )
You ruined my thread.

Last night I watched Defendor and Cliffhanger.

Defendor had some humorous parts in it, but I didn't really get that much into it.

Cliffhanger is a dumb movie, but I just love it for that. The acting by some of the people is terrible.

My favorite line:

Travis: "The case is just over this hill."

Black dude: "It better be."

Travis: "Y'know, I'm getting real <expletive> tired of your threats!!!"

Black dude: "Are you?"

Old April 18th, 2010, 06:55 PM

rshorton is surprisingly tart

Last night I watched Croc. Dundee in L.A. They may be stupid but to me all the Croc. Dundee films are classic!!!

Me-Burq-Sa, You-Burq-Sa, We-All-Burq-Sa!!!
~ RSH
Old April 18th, 2010, 07:16 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

Watched GvMG2. How can I complain about a godzilla film?

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old April 19th, 2010, 06:28 AM

ewabbie knows what's in an order marker ewabbie knows what's in an order marker

2012 - that's 2.5 hours I cant get back

Old April 19th, 2010, 10:49 AM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I wasted a couple of hours on Land of the Lost
Old April 19th, 2010, 02:09 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lank281 View Post

Crap, he caught on.

Watched Bourne Identity on cable last night. I haven't seen anything new in a long time.
Old April 19th, 2010, 02:33 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Vantage Point. Cleverly laid out murder mystery movie. Plus, it has Dennis Quaid in it(Who I've probably seen more often in movies I've watched than any other actor/actress).

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old April 19th, 2010, 02:40 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

We had a fun weekend...Shrek, Shrek 2 and Attack of the Clones. From a writing point of view, Shrek and Shrek 2 made more sense than AotC. Wow, Red Letter Media was right...

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old April 19th, 2010, 10:12 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryougabot View Post
Wow, Red Letter Media was right...
Truer words are rarely spoken.
Old April 19th, 2010, 10:21 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The Imaginarium of Doctor Pernassus. Not horrible, not great, but I expected more from Terry Gilliam.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies