Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old January 31st, 2007, 06:49 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Adult Swim Character Found on "Bombs" in Boston!

The idiots in this world amaze me...

I mean, come on! Who could mistake a cartoon character in flashing lights for a bomb? The fact that America is so paranoid after 9/11 they think that this:

is the same as this:

God in heaven, I really hope America smartens up.
Old January 31st, 2007, 07:49 PM

dragonfire has disabled reputation
good good, that is a bomb. JK

My Signature
Old January 31st, 2007, 11:41 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The police arrested one of the guys in marketing for this.

Land of the free, home of the brave, huh?

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old January 31st, 2007, 11:44 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
I don't know what the laws are like in Boston, but in TX, they would have had to put them out for the purpose of causing a response by an emergency agency. The only issue I had with this was that they should have notified the cities involved and obtained any necessary permits. That would have solved the whole thing.

What's funny to me about this whole thing is that I was first introduced to Aqua Teen Hunger Force by my former boss, a police lieutenant.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old February 1st, 2007, 10:36 AM

deadeyedan42 has disabled reputation
jeeae, and you think the media couldn't get any dumber, THEN they say they found a few bombs that look like pixel people, when will it end? I suppose next barney willl assainate Presadent Bush.

FINISH HIM!
Old February 1st, 2007, 12:08 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Yeah I understand exactly what you mean about things not lookin like they should so we should no take precautions. I mean its not like people would ever dare disguise anything...like mail for example. No one could ever send a biological agent throguh the postal service in an innocent little letter could they??

I say good on the cops...we as citizens have a duty after 9/11 as well as law enforcement and like ninth said, these guys should have told someone what they were up to. Complete irresponsibility on their part. Who in their right mind goes around leaving mysterious packages these days. If you do you are a fool pure and simple.
Old February 1st, 2007, 02:54 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Look at the two....FREAKS!

If I saw Rasta man planting something I'd be all over 911

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old February 1st, 2007, 03:22 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Hated the show anyway, but its just "graphiti" just a digital/electronic form of it... and in a way should not be treated any different now that the "panic" is gone... whats next I fart in public some one thinks its a bomb going off? so I get arrested for scaring ppl? and summoning the police to investigate? its not my fault its the idiots that made the phone call and paniced at fault...
Old February 1st, 2007, 03:40 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Wow that may be one of the silliest posts I ever ead It is not their fault but those who were scared....uhhhhmmm ok

Anyways Hahn you are right about Dreadlock there...I would so double tap his butt. One round from a distance and one more when I walked by...holy crap is that guy freaky.
Old February 1st, 2007, 04:32 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Both of them could be facing 2-5 years in prison for each one; 38 boxes, at least 76 years. Now, admittantly, they should have alerted the city, but come on - life in prison for it? Now that's just sad.
Old February 1st, 2007, 05:33 PM

KeeperOfPeace is surprisingly tart
Is it sad, or utter stupidity on their part? I hope they do get in serious trouble for this. What did they honestly think would happen by scaring the life out of these people? I don't care if it had a smiley face on it and said "Have a nice day!". They were placed in places where a bomb would be for some fairly high impact damage. They not only scared a lot of people, messed up a very large number of American citizens day by this retardedness, but they also got cops involved.

I enjoy the show from time to time, but that was really dumb and unwise of them. Also, they weren't exactly out in the middle of no where, subways people. That is not a good way to get publicity.

Is that picture of the two guys who placed them? If so, oh my...that is scary. The one guy looks like he wants to eat the soul of the camera man! The other guy is probably thinking, "Doh!".

And skynight is very correct. These days bad guys don't play by a hand book. They will do whatever it takes to cause havic. Bravo to the cops who busted these guys. Just for anyone who thinks this is wrong, please tell me it would be okay if these guys were released. Alright, so now they get released, we now just demonstrated that Boston is weak in the sense that they will allow any nut case to plant a device. Next thing that will happen (eventually) will be some real nutcase that tries to blow up a lot of people. You have to be harsh to stop them from thinking its okay.

Draconis: Oh man, where to start. Okay, first off, your example of flatuating in public is a bad one. Its a little extreme to me. These were planted devices in areas that would cause mass destruction for the most part. And it wasn't like they planted them in nice places, if there even are nice places to leave strange objects. This country is still in a state of terror and fright, lets not have our own people adding to it, okay

Old February 1st, 2007, 05:39 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeeperOfPeace
Yadda, yadda, yadda. I don't want to stretch the page too far.
Uhh... if you're going to advertise a movie, you put adds in places where bombs would have a lot of impact. BECAUSE THOSE ARE PLACES WHERE LOT'S OF PEOPLE GO! I don't think that they intended to scare people. It was an ad. Flashing lights on a square. Does that really seem like a bomb?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General