Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 15th, 2019, 08:05 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: Public Design Workshop

Just change it from wound to destroy this figure. It's a light enough touch not to matter and really equates to the same thing.
Old August 15th, 2019, 11:26 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
NAME = BANE GOONS (Name Pending)

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE SQUAD (4)
CLASS = CRIMINALS
PERSONALITY = DISCIPLINED?

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

OUTLAW BONDING
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and before taking a turn with Bane Goons, you may first take a turn with any Unique Outlaw Hero you control.

VENOM INJECTION
After moving and before attacking, you may roll the 20-sided die.
• If you roll 1-3, destroy a Bane Goon you control;
• If you roll 4-8, add one die to the Bane Goons' attack;
• If you roll 9-18, add two dice to the Bane Goons' attack;
• If you roll 19 or higher, add four dice to the Bane Goons' attack.

SUPERSTRENGTH?
I'm feeling Outlaw bonding vs. the other suggested forms of bonding. The S6 are Bane's buddies, these guys are Bane's buddies, makes sense they'd play well together.

I'm still feeling like this design is missing something, and I'm really leaning towards picking one of two options;
-Something that ties them more to Bane mechanically. Maybe they can bond with any Outlaw, but get a special boost for Driven Outlaws? Or even just a direct callout to his name.
-Something that's more master plan-y, just to represent they're not just total meatheads. With this method, I'd still want to make sure Bane wasn't vastly outdone by some of the other Outlaws as a synergy option.

Last edited by MrNobody; August 15th, 2019 at 11:45 PM.
Old August 15th, 2019, 11:28 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd only give them Superstrength if they roll a 19 or higher. And maybe force them to roll if they want to bond?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 15th, 2019, 11:41 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'd bump their attack up by 1, otherwise you are under base Human attack and are leaning towards decrepit/no fighting ability. Plus it tops out at 7 or 8 with Bane.
Old August 15th, 2019, 11:42 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Why would venom injection make them shoot better? Seems like they should be melee.

I could see some sort of Venom Research or Advancement type of power where if a Bane Gang figure is adjacent to a figure with the Driven personality add +3 to all Venom Injection rolls this player turn.

Drive for Knowledge? The name can be worked on. It's gamey, I know, but it thematically shows that by the time he's injecting it in others, Bane has improved the formula, and it gives more connective tissue between him and them. Also, I could see Batman improving the formula just as much.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 15th, 2019, 11:45 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Why would venom injection make them shoot better?
Really well-toned trigger finger muscles.
Old August 15th, 2019, 11:48 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Why would venom injection make them shoot better?
Really well-toned trigger finger muscles.
The roll of 1 is they squeeze so hard they break the trigger and it backfires on them.

For personality I'd see something more like Resolute or Devoted. Bane Gang folks feel more like they're deeply into the cause of Bane supremacy.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 15th, 2019, 11:49 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Why would venom injection make them shoot better? Seems like they should be melee.

I could see some sort of Venom Research or Advancement type of power where if a Bane Gang figure is adjacent to a figure with the Driven personality add +3 to all Venom Injection rolls this player turn.

Drive for Knowledge? The name can be worked on. It's gamey, I know, but it thematically shows that by the time he's injecting it in others, Bane has improved the formula, and it gives more connective tissue between him and them. Also, I could see Batman improving the formula just as much.
What range? And that's an interesting suggestion.
Old August 15th, 2019, 11:52 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I'd only give them Superstrength if they roll a 19 or higher. And maybe force them to roll if they want to bond?
I'm trying not to modify the original Venom power too much. I honestly don't know if they even really need SS. Bane has it, but he's the boss hog. That idea of forcing them to roll has potential though I think.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I'd bump their attack up by 1, otherwise you are under base Human attack and are leaning towards decrepit/no fighting ability. Plus it tops out at 7 or 8 with Bane.
Bane has base attack of 4 so I guess I wanted them to feel considerably weaker than that, especially since they'll theoretically be getting that Tactician boost.
Quote:
No clue what you're talking about, that draft has clearly always said 1 Range.
Quote:

I almost like doing some sort of marker system where getting good rolls on their Venom Injection boosts everybody's Venom Injection.
Quote:
INSERT VENOM RAP REFERENCE HERE
Whenever you roll X or higher for the Bane Goons' Venom Injection, place a green Venom Marker on this card. There may be a maximum of 3 Venom Markers on this card. For the rest of the game, whenever you roll the 20-sided die for the Venom Injection special power on any Army Card, you may add 1 to your roll for each Venom Marker on this card.
Bane tests stuff out on his goons, then once they're dead he'll be a bit more juiced up.
Old August 15th, 2019, 11:52 PM

I was just going to make it an adjacent bonus, but I don't suppose it has to be. If we do go with them all being melee, that's restrictive as is, so forcing them to bunch would probably be bad. Maybe something like 4 clear sight spaces?

Old August 15th, 2019, 11:54 PM

Call that last power RESEARCH SUBJECTS or something like that and I love it.

ILLEGAL RESEARCH SUBJECTS
HUMAN RESEARCH SUBJECTS
HUMAN LAB RATS
LIVING EXPERIMENTS

etc.

Old August 15th, 2019, 11:54 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
I was just going to make it an adjacent bonus, but I don't suppose it has to be. If we do go with them all being melee, that's restrictive as is, so forcing them to bunch would probably be bad. Maybe something like 4 clear sight spaces?
I mean they should want to be next to Bane anyways for his boosts.

Edit: You ninja'ed my ninja!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy