Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 20th, 2022, 07:55 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Harley Quinn (Bat-Family) (VOTE for Initial)

Add one automatic skull if all skulls are rolled would be decent. And yeah, don't really see Bat Harley using guns, personally. I was gonna def. make gun usage a thing on SS Harley fwiw. That may help save you on some points. If you're looking to separate the normal attack from SA a bit, maybe make the SA once per round with the all skulls adds an auto skull or something?
Old February 20th, 2022, 07:56 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

She uses a rifle a fair bit in Joker War. Considering that story is her official introduction into the Family, I think it's worth leaning on.
Spoiler Alert!

She's still a primarily melee character though. I like your suggestion for Bat Barrage (maybe an auto-skull if every die rolled is a skull?), just not sure how much space is left on the card.

EDIT: Ark
Old February 20th, 2022, 08:07 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

To be honest, I’m not sure this is ready yet.

First power feels like a lot of complexity for little pay off. It seems like we could streamline it a tad and remove some of the swinginess that made the Time Bomb concerning?

I think the bat attack could probably start with 8 dice. Then you can get a double of 4 or two 3s and a 2. I’d just eliminate 1 as an option.

I haven’t run the calculator but my gut is that 190 is super high for it as is. OG Harley has a much more useful skillset.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 20th, 2022, 08:10 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Also the trigger for Hot Potato seems really easy to avoid and match up dependent. She can’t toss her bomb at Godzilla?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 20th, 2022, 08:11 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

This fits fine, fwiw:
Quote:
BAT BARRAGE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 1, 2, 3, or 4.
Start the attack with 4 attack dice. You may attack with 1, 2, 3, or 4 attack dice until all 4 attack dice have been rolled. For each roll, if a skull is rolled on every die, add 1 automatic skull. After each attack, you may immediately move Harley Quinn 1 space up to 6 levels up or down for each shield rolled.
All other critiques/feedback aside, I think this has more fun factor than starting with 8 dice.
Old February 20th, 2022, 08:18 PM

Sure, that approach is fine too.

Old February 20th, 2022, 08:25 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I’m not convinced just a straight choose 1,2,3,4 special attack is good enough. I never use the 2 attack on Jubilee or anything.
Old February 20th, 2022, 10:14 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Also the trigger for Hot Potato seems really easy to avoid and match up dependent. She can’t toss her bomb at Godzilla?
She can still activate it normally, so we could tweak the trigger on that aspect. I’m just not sure that if the goal is ‘more streamlined’ that adding some sort of “or you can drop it next to Godzilla” clause is helping.

We could cut the enemy’s ability to throw the Dynamite back? That would skew things back towards benefitting Harley’s team. Kinda loses the Hot Potato feel though.
Old February 21st, 2022, 08:29 AM

I guess I think the current trigger is so easy to avoid and so match up dependent that it's not worth the words it has currently. I'll post a suggestion in a bit that preserves the hot potato theme. I do worry a tad that pushing for the full complexity of that theme in this power and going for the more complex version of the special attack gives the card a lot of added bulk.

Old February 21st, 2022, 08:37 AM

HOT POTATO!
Start the game with a Glyph of Dynamite on this card. If the Glyph of Dynamite is removed from this card, after it is placed, immediately activate it. After a figure equipped with the Glyph of Dynamite moves normally, the player controlling that figure may choose a Unique Hero within 3 clear sight spaces of that figure and equip the chosen Hero with the Glyph of Dynamite, if possible.

I think that keeps the theme while streamlining a tad?

Old February 21st, 2022, 01:43 PM
Just A Head

I'm not sure that's better. Simpler, yeah, but it loses three vital things.
1) The ability for Harley to hold the glyph until she's ready to use it. One wound on her now sends the glyph flying and activates it.
2) The actual guaranteed positive benefit of the power, ending the attacking figure's turn.
3) The soft synergy with Batman, by making it only work on normal movements.
Some of that could be easily fixed, but I'm not sure the base concept you have makes the power any more compelling or useful?

How about this? Switched up the trigger slightly and fiddled with the language.
Quote:
HOT POTATO!
Start the game with a Glyph of Dynamite on this card. Harley Quinn cannot lose this glyph by receiving wounds unless she is destroyed. Once per game, when an opponent’s Unique Hero within 3 clear sight spaces of Harley Quinn would begin its turn, you may immediately equip that opponent’s hero with the Glyph of Dynamite from this card and activate the glyph to end its turn. For the rest of the game, when a figure would drop the Glyph of Dynamite, the player who controls that figure may instead choose a Unique Hero within 3 clear sight spaces of that figure and equip that Unique Hero with the glyph.
Fwiw, once you add in the "cannot lose this glyph" language to your version, this one is barely 2 lines longer.
Old February 21st, 2022, 02:15 PM

1. I see that as a feature, not a flaw. What's more "hot potato" than the glyph getting tossed around?
2. There was nothing guaranteed about that in the prior version, because the trigger was extremely easy to work around. Also what about the theme of "hot potato" equals "end a turn"? I'd rather just lean into the bomb aspects of it and make it easier to hit the roll.
3. That's not soft synergy that I think it particularly compelling or much of a draw, personally.

Your revision is definitely an improvement, though, giving you a lot more agency in the trigger. The turn ending seems like a strange role for her, but I guess if you toss a bomb into someone's hands, it's distracting.

Is the power meant to let you equip the glyph when it's otherwise impossible (i.e. the figure has a glyph equipped already or a power that prevents it from equipping a glyph)? If not, we could put "if possible" wording in there and just say "figure" for a lot of the uses, since it's not possible under the rules to equip any figure other than a Unique Hero.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library