Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 4th, 2007, 12:11 PM

ugly1hornedmule knows what's in an order marker ugly1hornedmule knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMoochie
Why don't you call Craig Van Ness and find out?
So who is submitting the question to Hasbro, "Does Canada suck?"

Thanks for the last and greatest betrayal, of the last and greatest of human dreams.
-William S. Burroughs
Old September 4th, 2007, 12:12 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplebeard
All this British sitcom talk has made me break out my Fawlty Towers collection. Ahhhh. Basil in Hi-Def........

Um, can Fawlty Towers even be viewed in High Def considering it was shot on videotape? I would assume it is a forced High Def, if at all, but it couldn't possibly be in actual transfer High Def because even the master would not be that clear given it is still videotape.

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old September 4th, 2007, 01:12 PM

Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
Quote:
All this British sitcom talk has made me break out my Fawlty Towers collection. Ahhhh. Basil in Hi-Def........

Um, can Fawlty Towers even be viewed in High Def considering it was shot on videotape? I would assume it is a forced High Def, if at all, but it couldn't possibly be in actual transfer High Def because even the master would not be that clear given it is still videotape.

Good god.

Yes, it's "forced Hi-Def". Just enjoy the funny goosestep picture.

(grumbling off into the corner now to steal candy from babies.)
Old September 4th, 2007, 01:26 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
Guys, don't you know that the pun between "manor" and "manner" is at least as old as the writings of Shakespeare? You can find it in Jane Austen and in several authors from the late 19th and early 20th century, including Oscar Wilde. It even appears in a British sit-com "To the Manor Born." It may have been reinvented here (such is the history of linguistic humor), but it is by no means new or wrong...just funny or not funny.

Sheesh...grow some class, guys.

Well said Rev.

I love Cleese and all the Pythoneres, and have had a crush on Carol Cleveland for over thirty years.
Old September 4th, 2007, 01:37 PM

Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker

I've been meaning to pick up the DVD set.

So classic...

LOTR Customs
I'm sure of your ability
To become my perfect enemy
Old September 4th, 2007, 03:00 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer

I love Cleese and all the Pythoneres, and have had a crush on Carol Cleveland for over thirty years.
Someday, when virtual reality with tactile enhancements is perfected, there WILL be a need for touch-up artists to perfect the models of celebrities who sell their likenesses for the virtual-sex industry. I intend to be one of those artists.

God I love the 21st century!

Oh, what made me think of that? It took a moment to recall, but it was Carol Cleveland+30.
Old September 4th, 2007, 03:47 PM

Junge Roman has disabled reputation
Stephen Baker, Inventor of British Situational Comedy.

Visit this post, which is the official Stephen Baker Inventor of British Situational Comedy post on the internet. Carry on as you have previously been doing.
Old September 4th, 2007, 04:23 PM
Spider Poison's Nemesis

Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker
I don't even know if canada has an army. They might be as military inept as japan. Same with mexico. but if they actually go to war with each other. even if they had missles, we'd just shoot them out of the sky for both sides, thinking they were heading for us. Lot of ammo pissed away. Besides, isn't there like 4 million people in all of canada? That wouldn't be a very big march. :P

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.
Old September 4th, 2007, 05:54 PM

Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwojedi
I don't even know if canada has an army. They might be as military inept as japan. Same with mexico. but if they actually go to war with each other. even if they had missles, we'd just shoot them out of the sky for both sides, thinking they were heading for us. Lot of ammo pissed away. Besides, isn't there like 4 million people in all of canada? That wouldn't be a very big march. :P
Nonsense. The Canadians conquered us long ago.

"And I for one, welcome our new overlords!"

Old September 4th, 2007, 07:24 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwojedi
Nonsense. The Canadians conquered us long ago.

"And I for one, welcome our new overlords!"

Uh, you should be posting that overlord stuff over here
Old September 5th, 2007, 10:42 AM

Argent has disabled reputation
Quote:
Uh, you should be posting that overlord stuff over here
You should also go to www.eviloverlord.com to study up on the rules every good evil overlord should follow.

Planning your future. One step at a time.
Old September 5th, 2007, 11:51 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc_Savage
Here is the fabulous proof of officialness on this guys site...

Basically the same response that any fan site would get. In no way does that declare that his site is the official home of Heroquest on the web. That would be like us calling this the official home of Heroscape on the web...

Just me, jumping into this way too late, after everybody has packed up their Stephen Baker dolls and gone home...
That statement reminds me of something...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion