Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old February 2nd, 2009, 06:43 PM

Nathify is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Images on my posts

Now before you guys get mad and say "Use the search function there are other threads like this already!" I made this thread because none of those threads answered my question, which is: Is there any way I can post an image that is saved in a file on my PC instead of at a web adress? Because I really want to post some of my awesome pictures. (Serously you won't regret it!)
Old February 2nd, 2009, 06:51 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: Images on my posts

Why not post this new question in one of the existing images threads so that it's all in one place?

Quick answer: No, it must be on a web server.

-insert signature here-
Old February 2nd, 2009, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post

Quick answer: No, it must be on a web server.
But, see I don't get that, what am I supposed to do? (After all I'm not a master of computers.) Do I post it one a website and give a link to it?
Old February 2nd, 2009, 06:56 PM

Blazemane has disabled reputation

No, I don't believe there is.

Photobucket.com is the website where pictures may be uploaded from your computer.

That's photobucket.com

Look, I'm sorry, but if you don't have the commom sense to be afraid of the Marro Warriors, someone's gonna have to teach you a lesson in humility, and it's probably going to be them who do it.

Last edited by Blazemane; February 2nd, 2009 at 07:07 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2009, 07:01 PM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker

Photobucket is very easy. It provides step-by-step instructions on uploading, and it even gives you the url tags for the photos.
Old February 2nd, 2009, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
Photobucket is very easy. It provides step-by-step instructions on uploading, and it even gives you the url tags for the photos.
Is that a website or something?
Old February 2nd, 2009, 07:05 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

photobucket.com
imageshack.com

there are tons of sites to do this with. Imageshack is the easiest since you don't have to register or log in.
Old February 2nd, 2009, 07:05 PM

Blazemane has disabled reputation

Edit: I have officially been ninja posted.

Look, I'm sorry, but if you don't have the commom sense to be afraid of the Marro Warriors, someone's gonna have to teach you a lesson in humility, and it's probably going to be them who do it.
Old February 2nd, 2009, 07:09 PM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
photobucket.com
imageshack.com

there are tons of sites to do this with. Imageshack is the easiest since you don't have to register or log in.
Yes, but with imageshack you have those little size description bars under it, and they can be really small pictures. Photobucket seems to be better quality.
Old February 2nd, 2009, 07:40 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

You can choose what size you want with imageshack.
Old February 2nd, 2009, 07:46 PM

I've been convinced, I'm going to (Drum roll).............Imageshack
Old February 2nd, 2009, 07:50 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Nathify....the thread on how to post images says you cannot post direct from your computer so why would you even ask if you read the other one?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion