Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Old March 7th, 2016, 12:19 AM

igelkott is surprisingly tart
Re: X-Wing

Well, actually it is more like a shield because it can be used to stop the effect of a crit. Hull doesn't do that.
Old March 7th, 2016, 01:32 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by igelkott View Post
Well, actually it is more like a shield because it can be used to stop the effect of a crit. Hull doesn't do that.
Yep. That's exactly why it's like a shield upgrade.
Old March 9th, 2016, 08:31 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

Ordered a Tie Phantom the other day, excited to get to use it

My trade thread, now with Classic, C3V and SoV units!
All units come with cards.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51709
Old March 9th, 2016, 09:09 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Went 3-2 w my triple shuttle list. Just making the top 8. My first lost was to a 1 health chewie. My 2nd lost was to a 1 health soontir. I didn't play in the top 8 bc it was getting to late in the day and I had to leave. Good times nonetheless though.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old March 9th, 2016, 10:12 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTankster View Post
I like the Phantom. The hit and fade tactic is fun.
Old March 10th, 2016, 12:29 AM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Quote:
Just make sure you got the Phantom with the updated Decloak Rules.
Old March 10th, 2016, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
Went 3-2 w my triple shuttle list. Just making the top 8. My first lost was to a 1 health chewie. My 2nd lost was to a 1 health soontir. I didn't play in the top 8 bc it was getting to late in the day and I had to leave. Good times nonetheless though.
Good job!

How many players? Where at?
Old March 10th, 2016, 09:32 AM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I have no idea if I did or not. How can I tell?

My trade thread, now with Classic, C3V and SoV units!
All units come with cards.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51709
Old March 10th, 2016, 01:04 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I went 3-2 at my local Store Championship as well, MM.

Finally figured out first hand what all the hubbub is about regarding Fat Han. Sucked to play against. Also found out about TLT's and Stresshogs - and the regenerative Poe & Corran builds.

Kept true to my desire to play something new and different at every tournament, so I flew Scum for the first time ever in a tournament setting:

Latts - Outlaw Tech, Bossk, title
Talonbane Cobra - Glitterstim, Crack Shot
Syndicate Thug - TLT, title, R4 Agromech

Had shot at top 4 going into final round, and lost by 12 points at time (damn Corran).

Still got the nifty range ruler and had a blast.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old March 10th, 2016, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I have no idea if I did or not. How can I tell?
For one, if there's a Disney logo on the back.

Second, you can look at the FAQ

(Latest is Dec 21st, 2015.)

https://images-cdn.fantasyflightgame...ing_faq_v4.pdf

Basically, you'll be decloaking before anyone reveals a dial/ activates a ship, as opposed to before where you'd do it before you revealed the Phantom's dial. Made it from a broken mechanic w/ Advaced Cloaking Device to just a strong mechanic.
Old March 10th, 2016, 02:01 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
I went 3-2 at my local Store Championship as well, MM.

Finally figured out first hand what all the hubbub is about regarding Fat Han. Sucked to play against. Also found out about TLT's and Stresshogs - and the regenerative Poe & Corran builds.

Kept true to my desire to play something new and different at every tournament, so I flew Scum for the first time ever in a tournament setting:

Latts - Outlaw Tech, Bossk, title
Talonbane Cobra - Glitterstim, Crack Shot
Syndicate Thug - TLT, title, R4 Agromech

Had shot at top 4 going into final round, and lost by 12 points at time (damn Corran).

Still got the nifty range ruler and had a blast.
Sweet. I love a glitterstim on talonbane.

I've been messing around with a 3x trandoshan slaver build all with k4 security droid. With 4lom and boba coming as crew members for a single point I think there's a lot of good options for those last 4 points.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old March 10th, 2016, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
I've been messing around with a 3x trandoshan slaver build all with k4 security droid. With 4lom and boba coming as crew members for a single point I think there's a lot of good options for those last 4 points.
Sweet! I'm 13-6 with Triple Slavers and won a Store Champ with them.

I like Damps on them, as you tend to get a lot of stress on the list (at least how I fly them) so it helps to stop.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures