Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old July 14th, 2007, 01:59 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Someone needs to lug lap top around, with web cam and stream some of the games online...
Old July 14th, 2007, 03:34 PM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
This is a sexist title for this thread. What if this alleged sixth female general ends up "manning" the site. Wouldn't "she" be "womanning" the thread?
No, that word comes from the Indo-Aryan root "man" which means "hand." (Like in "manual.") But then the words "man" and "woman" come from the same root, so whatever.
Old July 26th, 2007, 12:30 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
This is a sexist title for this thread. What if this alleged sixth female general ends up "manning" the site. Wouldn't "she" be "womanning" the thread?
Especially since two of the admin's are female.
Well, this year, hopefully, the embassy won't charge $10/day for wifi in the rooms, that was so insulting I just wouldn't pay it so the updates didn't happen as quickly as expected.
Old July 28th, 2007, 07:54 PM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!
I'll man the site.

No, wait, I'll be at GenCon.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old July 29th, 2007, 12:33 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
markwars could do it, but he's not a real man. That, and he'll be at GenCon.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old July 29th, 2007, 06:51 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Who's manning the shop?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tholarthemag
I just had a thought. Who's going to man the website while everyone's at the con?
Us poor saps that can't make it will be needing our HS.com fix. Don't leave us hanging.
It's not like the website would be shut down. It can run without someone holding down the button
Doesn't someone check every 108 minutes?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events