Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old January 2nd, 2024, 06:07 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: War Angel - Ready for art

Noted

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 5th, 2024, 03:06 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Art updated

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 5th, 2024, 03:10 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Looks great, thanks!

I propose we move on-deck

@Arch-vile - ;
@IAmBatman - ;
@japes - ;
@Karat - ;
@Tornado - ;
@Yodaking - ;
Old January 5th, 2024, 03:19 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: War Angel - Vote On-deck

yea

also Bat's pre-Yea'd

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 5th, 2024, 03:29 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

yea
Old January 5th, 2024, 04:03 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old January 5th, 2024, 09:49 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
yea

also Bat's pre-Yea'd
Yep

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 8th, 2024, 03:37 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Sick art
Old January 18th, 2024, 05:49 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

This passes 535
Old January 18th, 2024, 06:06 PM
...has moist legs

Re: War Angel

I used 3 Heroclix figures for this.
Amazon Warrior - 004 - Wonder Woman 80th Anniversary
Hawkgirl - 020 - DC Superman and Wonder Woman
Wonder Woman - 015 - DC Rebirth

Started with a headswap, put Wonder Woman's head on the Amazon Warrior's body. WW's hair has to be carved a bit down to fit over the shoulder properly, but its doable. Other Wonder Woman figures might work better, this is just what I had.

The I used the wings from Hawkgirl, I didn't realize the wings were two separate pieces, so it might be easier grabbing a different figure, but I'm happy with the result here. I glued the wings together to make a single piece first, you can tell how I glued them from the pics, which wasn't how they were on hawkgirl. I sanded the contact points a bit before adhering. Then once it was try and a solid single piece, I glued it onto the Amazon Warrior.

For painting, I primed everthing black to start. The Amazon Warrior has a good costume for guidance, fortunately. Do a flesh color on the lower spots, look at my paint job for reference. Then the rest of the costume is gold. Painting gold over black helps make it pop, especially if you leave a little black on the edges so it doesn't blend into the other colors, mainly the flesh here. Don't forget her headpiece is gold also, and I did her sword hilt as well. her hair is a very light blond. The wings are black, and I highlighted each feather with a grey/blue. A quick drybrush would also look decent.

More Pics:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Lord Pyre; April 2nd, 2024 at 12:42 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2024, 09:56 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I used 3 Heroclix figures for this.
Amazon Warrior - 004 - Wonder Woman 80th Anniversary
Hawkgirl - 020 - DC Superman and Wonder Woman
Wonder Woman - 015 - DC Rebirth

Started with a headswap, put Wonder Woman's head on the Amazon Warrior's body. WW's hair has to be carved a bit down to fit over the shoulder properly, but its doable. Other Wonder Woman figures might work better, this is just what I had.

The I used the wings from Hawkgirl, I didn't realize the wings were two separate pieces, so it might be easier grabbing a different figure, but I'm happy with the result here. I glued the wings together to make a single piece first, you can tell how I glued them from the pics, which wasn't how they were on hawkgirl. I sanded the contact points a bit before adhering. Then once it was try and a solid single piece, I glued it onto the Amazon Warrior.

For painting, I primed everthing black to start. The Amazon Warrior has a good costume for guidance, fortunately. Do a flesh color on the lower spots, look at my paint job for reference. Then the rest of the costume is gold. Painting gold over black helps make it pop, especially if you leave a little black on the edges so it doesn't blend into the other colors, mainly the flesh here. Don't forget her headpiece is gold also, and I did her sword hilt as well. her hair is a very light blond. The wings are black, and I highlighted each feather with a grey/blue. A quick drybrush would also look decent.

I was going to ask if you have pictures, but when I went to quote I can see there is a link. However it is not showing up for me. Anyone else having this issue?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old April 2nd, 2024, 11:25 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I was going to ask if you have pictures, but when I went to quote I can see there is a link. However it is not showing up for me. Anyone else having this issue?
Pretty sure this is a Discord issue as they have now set their image links to expire after a set time so we will have to get said pictures hosted elsewhere.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database