Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old October 25th, 2006, 02:42 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Flagbearer sightings thread

I called Greensburg, Monroeville, and North Hills TRU in PA and none of them got flag bearers. I was wondering who has been lucky enough to find them. Too exciting for words...
Old October 25th, 2006, 02:43 PM

Baconsteak has disabled reputation
Thanks for saving me a trip to greensburg and the north hills... I checked monroeville on my lunch break
Old October 25th, 2006, 02:44 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Flagbearer sightings thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven
I called Greensburg, Monroeville, and North Hills TRU in PA and none of them got flag bearers. I was wondering who has been lucky enough to find them. Too exciting for words...
Good thing you started a Sightings thread to tell us there aren't any sightings :P
Old October 25th, 2006, 02:46 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
i haven't seen them. Maybe i'll go out after school today (), other wise i'll have to wait until like....sunday ()
Old October 25th, 2006, 02:46 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:
Goof thing you started a Sightings thread to tell us there aren't any sightings :P
Hey!......shutup.....just trying to help my fellow 'scapers. Besides, I want people to tell me where there are some as well.
Old October 25th, 2006, 02:47 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Goof thing you started a Sightings thread to tell us there aren't any sightings :P
Hey!......shutup.....just trying to help my fellow 'scapers. Besides, I want people to tell me where there are some as well.
touchy, touchy. In case you couldn't tell, it was a joke hence the --> :P

no need to get all up tight
Old October 25th, 2006, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

lol, I'm not mad at all. I was laughing. Too bad there isn't a sarcastic button I can press... the shutup part you must imagine it as stewie from family guy turning aroudn from watching tv to tell brian to shutup. No offense intended
Old October 25th, 2006, 02:51 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

lol, I'm not mad at all. I was laughing. Too bad there isn't a sarcastic button I can press... the shutup part you must imagine it as stewie from family guy turning aroudn from watching tv to tell brian to shutup. No offense intended
gotcha
And, yes, the 'net could use a sarcasm detector
Old October 25th, 2006, 02:55 PM

yanks114kd is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
NOOOOOO I thought I would be the first to post them. Got mine at 10 am In dayton OH Toysrus

14MS-15RTTFF-6VW-5TT-6-FOTA-6SOTM-3TJ
1-MARVEL-3-D&D
Old October 25th, 2006, 02:57 PM

Pickle4192 has disabled reputation
I got mine at the sawmill road and morse road TRU in columbus ohio. The morse roade store is out of them now, but the sawmill road store still had about 5 sets.
Old October 25th, 2006, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks114kd
NOOOOOO I thought I would be the first to post them. Got mine at 10 am In dayton OH Toysrus
Lucky.... Congrats, tell us how well they play
Old October 25th, 2006, 03:03 PM

Thor has disabled reputation
Card Pics. Now.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News