Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 19th, 2019, 02:48 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Cursed Earth T-Rex ( Public Playtesting )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
You were one of people opposed to this initially but have been very supportive and I appreciate that and I have tried to make the changes you have suggested.
Thanks, Tornado - I appreciate hearing you say that.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 19th, 2019, 02:49 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Your support here means a lot to me and I would have already quit this design without it.
Now we just have to convince a few more.
Old June 19th, 2019, 02:54 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Are Bob & Carol under valued?
The goal with the Dinos is to be able to create all sorts of builds. I think in the end it will be possible to create a viable army at 600, 800, 1000, 1200, 1600, whatever you want.
The more diversity there is, the more likely that will be.
Personally after reading that comic I do feel they are underpowered, yeah. That whole lot of Judges weren't even able to dent them, and even once they rolled that big laser tank out and shot Bob's head off it didn't even stop him right away. They didn't even kill the other three, just let them escape. So putting each one at the level of a single Judge seems off.

But what's done is done. They're fun designs that I play a lot and if I had objections to them I should've mentioned that while the thread was in progress.
Old June 19th, 2019, 02:55 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
If this T-Rex is supposed to be a generic horde of T-Rexes, why don't we just add synergy to this T-Rex so it can be a horde?

Like this:

After revealing an Order Marker and before taking a turn with this T-Rex, take a turn with another Dinosaur Hero you control.
That is not how it works though. They operate in group, I would compare it more to a pride of lions, because of their leader.
Old One Eye will have group movement and a way to boost attack and Golgotha will bond with Uncommon Dinos.

That power you are proposing will almost surely appear on a Savage Land T-Rex when I get to that. That is what ZJ had on his version.

From your bio: The black tyrannosaur Satanus quickly dominated the other tyrannosaurs and became their leader,...
Old June 19th, 2019, 02:59 PM

Quote:
They're fun designs that I play a lot...
That is more than I could ever hope for and I think once the Dino faction is complete you will be able to have a similar level of fun with that group.
I was able to deliver on B&C&T&R, all I am asking is that the group trusts me enough to put together the Dinos as a group.

We just need to get through this one to set the table for the rest.
Old June 19th, 2019, 03:03 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OK, so they're solitary until they have a leader.

Sounds we like just need a bunch of one on one tests and they're ready to go then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 19th, 2019, 03:03 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Bob & Carol & Ted & Ringo are units I've started to use a lot in testing, and I'd love to get the figures for them at some stage.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 19th, 2019, 03:12 PM

Some of the official ones are pretty expensive, especially Ted.
I actually prefer the ones I got for $2 at Walmart.
The ones I got for $1 are pretty great because I actually made it so you can remove their heads.

If it was not so much to ship overseas, I would send you a set of figures. Perhaps once I get my loot from my Heroscape figures I sold, I can work it into the budget.
Old June 19th, 2019, 03:53 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I haven't been as outspoken, but my main complaint here is the theme jumping. It makes it difficult to get a feel for how they should be. I'm in support of the design in general, but I would greatly prefer that publisher be settled on. I feel that it will greatly lessen the amount of ambiguity there is in this design, which, I feel is causing a lot of the issues that are being had here.
Old June 19th, 2019, 04:00 PM

It is settled. I thought being open minded and supremely flexible about their origin would make it easier to LD them. I should have known better.
Old June 19th, 2019, 04:03 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Hey, we're all human. We live and learn

I'm actually getting to the point where I want to seethem get done so we can see the next piece of this budding faction...and I definitely want to see some Raptors get done.
Old June 19th, 2019, 04:12 PM

Me too.
Lobs suggested bumping up Weak Minded to 4 or more. Anyone else interested in this?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library