Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 28th, 2011, 03:19 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Sinestro Corps Soldier

There are so many unique sculpts for GLs and so many unique hero designs we're going to do, I'm just not sure if a common GL is ever needed.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 28th, 2011, 03:30 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Especially since we are creating common Constructs as well.
Old September 28th, 2011, 04:00 PM
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Okay, this time I´ve got it!

A little walkthrough of my Lanterns... When you look at a comic book picture with a large group of Green or Yellow Lanterns, you´ll typically see a solid basis of humanoids, mixed with a few truly alien aliens... I wanted the same feel for my Lanterns, so I went with a this mix...

For my Yellow Lanterns, I started looking around for figures that looked like they would be able to "instill great fear"! Some more obviously so than others, some more subtle...

Repainted Clix: White Martian, Wendigo, Leader and Meggan.

These guys are all Clix figures, with head swaps, from Marro, Star Wars minis and a single D&D monster. (There are several Star Wars figures available for 50 Cents or less) Figures used: Captain America, Captain Atom (I think), Goliath, Mr. Fantastic and the Demon.

These are D&D and Dreamblade figures. I especially like the screaming mouth on top of the pile of tentacles/worms.

I´ve mostly kept to figures of roughly human size, but wanted just a few that were slightly larger, to keep it visually interesting. This bunch are a bit bigger than medium 5, but on avarage, I don´t think it really affects the gameplay enough to be bothered about it.
There´s no fancy painting techniques used on any of the figures, the only real "talent" used is a steady hand. All flat colours. I did give the "beaky brain" a layer of gloss varnish to make it even more creepy... The Yellow Lantern symbol is just a white circle with some black lines. It would be almost impossible to paint it right, but at a glance, this looks fine.

After I´d made the Yellow Lanterns, I thought it would be fun to make some Greens too. Like I said earlier, I play these as Sinestro Corps Soldiers, but they are Heroic Officers. I went for the same mix of humanoids with a few weird and wonderfull aliens...

A repainted Wildfire and Ace, along with Arisia, made from a decaped Supergirl with a headswap from a Marvel Girl figure, and Katma Tui, who´s a repainted Saturn Girl. (for now Arisia and Katma can be used as common heroes, but if cards ever are made, well, I´ve got them ready!)

These are all Clix with headswaps (and a single tail) from cheap Star Wars figures. Clix used: Boom Boom, ?, Blob, Doc Xampson, ?,?

These are all D&D figures. A couple of them held weapons in their hands, which were carefully cut away.

These final figures are a couple of Dreamblade figs, and a Star Wars Mynock. Yes, the energy sucking parasite that attacked the Millenium Falcon, is now working for the good guys! My favourite is the amorphous blob...

Again, these guys were painted in a simple, no nonsense, straightforward way. One of the most fun things about painting (for both Yellows and Greens) was trying to figure out where to paint the uniform colours on the weirder looking figures.

I´m sorry to have stretched this for as long as I did, but I had some technical problems... I´m done now, thanks for all the appreciative comments!
Old September 28th, 2011, 04:05 PM

elitebeatk is surprisingly tart

Neat! Do you have all the official yellow lanterns as well?
Old September 28th, 2011, 04:10 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Holy cow you made a lot of those. Unfortunately, I don't think you will ever be able to use them for what they are in C3G, but that shouldn't stop you from finding some use for them. A battlefield full of those guys would be pretty cool.
Old September 28th, 2011, 04:13 PM

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks!
I have Sinestro, Arkillo, and 3 of the Amon Sur Soldiers.
Old September 28th, 2011, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Holy cow you made a lot of those. Unfortunately, I don't think you will ever be able to use them for what they are in C3G, but that shouldn't stop you from finding some use for them. A battlefield full of those guys would be pretty cool.
I went a bit overboard yeah but I had fun with it.
The Yellow Lanterns are easily playable as Sinestro Corps Soldiers, just giving some visual variety. The Green Lanterns are only usable when played as Sinestro Corps Soldiers that count as Heroic Officers, but it´s actually great fun!
Old September 28th, 2011, 05:16 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Those look awesome, DWK!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 28th, 2011, 05:50 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEATHWALKER 1970 View Post
Quote:
The Yellow Lanterns are easily playable as Sinestro Corps Soldiers, just giving some visual variety. The Green Lanterns are only usable when played as Sinestro Corps Soldiers that count as Heroic Officers, but it´s actually great fun!
These are just brilliant. Perhaps you guys should make a generic Green Lantern Corps card as well. If you don't want to go too far overboard it would be simple enough to just alter the Sinestro Corps Soldiers card with a new picture of a generic green lantern, change the Heroic Officier line and use the same stats. I'm not even sure it would need to be playtested, at least that much. (In fact, if you guys don't do this I think I will for my personal games.)
Old September 28th, 2011, 06:07 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEATHWALKER 1970 View Post
Quote:
These are just brilliant. Perhaps you guys should make a generic Green Lantern Corps card as well. If you don't want to go too far overboard it would be simple enough to just alter the Sinestro Corps Soldiers card with a new picture of a generic green lantern, change the Heroic Officier line and use the same stats. I'm not even sure it would need to be playtested, at least that much. (In fact, if you guys don't do this I think I will for my personal games.)
Deathwalker, those look so fun to paint and play, that 'm going to make my own! Not to hate on the wonderful painting jobs of many others I have seen, but those are the most awesome looking repaints I have ever seen! You have inspired me so that I will be making some of my own, for use in personal customs and maybe C3G, and I may even dip into some other colors of the spectrum.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 29th, 2011, 03:06 AM

Thanks Scape!
I´m happy to hear that you feel inspired, hope you´ll post some pictures...
Old September 29th, 2011, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Thanks!
And if you do a "makeover" card, I´d absolutely LOVE to see it! (and print it and play it of course!)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library