Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old May 22nd, 2013, 05:25 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
Re: Petition to save Heroscape

I'll put the link in the OP when its up.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 05:50 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
I'll put the link in the OP when its up.
Excellent.
Old May 23rd, 2013, 10:08 AM

Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby!

Ok, someone needs to clarify. IS there already an official petition taking real (not screen) names? I do not want to start one if this is already being done.

PM me about any custom scenery
Old May 23rd, 2013, 05:01 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chachi View Post
Ok, someone needs to clarify. IS there already an official petition taking real (not screen) names? I do not want to start one if this is already being done.
I had suggested one of these: http://www.change.org/start-a-petition

As far as I know, there is not already one going on. But I imagine that even if there is, the more the merrier, eh?
Old May 29th, 2013, 11:35 AM

IronHobbit is surprisingly tart

Well... what can I say? Throw me on that list too!

I am Iron Man.
Except when it comes to Heroscape...
Old May 29th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Bugger

Question Re: Petition to save Heroscape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chachi View Post
Ok, yeah, someone needs to tell us who is setting up the petition, what format it will be, when it will be ready for sigs, and where we can find it.

Can I suggest:
use change.org
start a fresh thread for it when it's ready

If no one is currently working on a petition, I would be more than happy to shoulder it.
Old June 1st, 2013, 02:57 PM
Bugger

Question Re: Petition to save Heroscape

Ok seriously, is anyone actually working on a petition?

If I don't hear that someone is already working on one by noon tomorrow, I'll just take the liberty of starting it myself. Cool?
Old June 2nd, 2013, 11:29 AM
Bugger

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_T-Steff View Post
If I don't hear that someone is already working on one by noon tomorrow, I'll just take the liberty of starting it myself. Cool?
So, under the assumption that I will be making a petition at noon today, should I petition Hasbro, WotC, or both? Or should I petition a separate company to take up Heroscape?

El_T, not wanting to screw this up
Old June 2nd, 2013, 01:07 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
So, under the assumption that I will be making a petition at noon today, should I petition Hasbro, WotC, or both? Or should I petition a separate company to take up Heroscape?

Out of the ones mentioned I would not petition WOTC, they'll end making around 3 expansions and then just cancel it again to focus on DnD and their other core game, whose name currently eludes me.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...

Last edited by Crixus33; June 2nd, 2013 at 01:08 PM. Reason: and thats assuming they would even consider putting it back into production.
Old June 2nd, 2013, 01:53 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

I'd go with Hasbro. They are the parent company of WOTC anyway, and are still the owner of the Heroscape IP.

Wouldn't hurt to send it to a couple of the major game companies outside of Hasbro. Fantasy Flight comes to mind. Hell maybe Mattel and Parker Brothers too.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old June 2nd, 2013, 02:09 PM
Bugger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
Out of the ones mentioned I would not petition WOTC, they'll end making around 3 expansions and then just cancel it again to focus on DnD and their other core game, whose name currently eludes me.
That's a very good point. WotC made BftU, which is like the lowest-quality figures ever produced for Heroscape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
I'd go with Hasbro. They are the parent company of WOTC anyway, and are still the owner of the Heroscape IP.

Wouldn't hurt to send it to a couple of the major game companies outside of Hasbro. Fantasy Flight comes to mind. Hell maybe Mattel and Parker Brothers too.
Those are some good picks. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to add them all to it.

Thanks both of you guys! I'll start on it now.
Old June 2nd, 2013, 02:38 PM
Bugger

Making a new petition. Can i get email adresses for Hasbro, FFG, Mattel and Parker Bros??

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News