Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old August 31st, 2008, 03:39 PM

Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Resin kit dice tower finished

;P

Yeah noticed that a long time ago, but its that way in every listing and I have to cancel the listing and relist it, thus loosing my listing fees, all for a letter...
Old September 14th, 2008, 12:56 AM

Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Resin Dice tower & Dice tower kit by leifkicker

Hello all. I updated everything on page 1 with links and new pictures.

I have been working with another scaper millermixture. With his help I hope to be able to produce even better products in the future! Be on the look out for more to come.
Old September 14th, 2008, 08:52 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Great work Leif! I wanted to chime in as well on the molding stuff - I've been trying out some Dow 3110 with 4 catalyst...funny story...I misread the ratio as 10:1 from 100:1 without thinking about it, and as I was pouring from my mixing cup into my moldbox it literally catalyzed while it was pouring, making the cup appear to have a permanent white tongue hanging off the front!

IF you head to the Dow Website you can get ANYTHING they make on sample. I got 3 different materials for free sent to me. I'm currently working on molding a specific sized block set (sort of a hirst arts project) for a custom catacombs project. I also found that since I know an Ellsworth guy they're going to send me out a 5lb jug of some resin too! Muy nice!

Have you ever thought of producing an original set of bases for use with custom figures - perhaps similar hole placement but different form factor/look as to avoid that whole lawsuit thing? With your obvious talent and imagination I'd expect them to sell pretty well.

Great work on the tower man, extremely nice sculpture.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog

Last edited by SuperflyTNT; September 14th, 2008 at 09:18 AM. Reason: typo...don't need Cav slapping me...=D
Old September 14th, 2008, 10:52 AM

I did make some sci fi ruins that I hope to also make in a kit, ill post pic's of those soon.
Old July 12th, 2012, 11:14 AM

Jazzman2000 is surprisingly tart

Also fun for Arkham Horror . . .
Old November 24th, 2012, 10:02 AM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

lOOKS AMAZING

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles