Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old March 28th, 2023, 11:59 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Invincible

Invincible

Card PDF

Quote:
NAME = INVINCIBLE
IDENTITY = MARK GRAYSON

UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
SPECIES = VILTRUMITE
CLASS = CHAMPION
PERSONALITY = DETERMINED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 360

DESPERATE ATTACK

After Invincible's attack action, if he or an ally within 4 clear spaces has 2+ wounds, you may roll 2 damage dice against an adjacent figure.

BRUTAL INSPIRATION
If an enemy takes 1+ wounds from Invincible on your turn, allies within clear sight of Invincible have +1 Defense until the start of your next turn.

SUPERHUMAN ENDURANCE
When defending, add 1 block. At the start of each round, heal 1 wound.

FACTION = GUARDIANS OF THE GLOBE
PUBLISHER = IMAGE
KEYWORDS = N/A
SYMBOLS = FLYING, SUPER STRENGTH
WORLDS COLLIDE: Invincible is the teenaged son of Omni-Man, an extraterrestrial superhero of the Viltrumite race. Invincible inherited his father's race of superhuman strength, ability to fly, and healing attributes. He has sworn to use these powers to protect the Earth.

Resources and Rulings
  • The suggested figure for this unit is a Heroclix figure: Invincible Collector's Set #001 / Invincible
  • See this card's wiki page for synergies and strategies!
Credits Updates
  • N/A

Last edited by japes; August 17th, 2023 at 02:40 PM.
Old March 28th, 2023, 12:04 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Invincible - Design

Totally reworked design to give him a bit more personality rather than just "punch." A little bit of a generalist leader-y thing. He'll bond with Atom Eve (Who's possible rework is here)

I think the soft synergy on the 3 would be decent. You focus on Mark first, and Even and Omni-Man will mess you up. You focus on Not-Mark first and Mark will mess you up while he boosts his friends' defense.
Old March 28th, 2023, 12:04 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Should just be "damage dice" in the first ability. Wording looks good otherwise.

Dig the direction in general. Does 6 Attack feel a tad light for him thematically?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 28th, 2023, 12:13 PM
...has moist legs

Thanks, fixed the typo.

I just carried over his attack from the first design. I don't mind going up to 7 I just want him slightly under Omni-Man. His life and attack being one less works for me.
Old March 28th, 2023, 12:14 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, one under Omni for Life and Attack feels spot on for me as well.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 28th, 2023, 12:17 PM
...has moist legs

I'll go with that for now.

And the 360 here doesn't have to stick. Just trying to make him, Eve, and Omni-Man all be 1000. So we can adjust here and adjust Eve. Though I do like both Mark and Nolan being 800 together, even if they have no direct synergy.
Old March 28th, 2023, 12:20 PM

For sure. I'm all for tweaking all three of them until we hit a point where the three together feel good at 1000.

Old March 28th, 2023, 12:35 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I think I'd restructure the first power and eliminate a comma.
Quote:
DESPERATE ATTACK
After Invincible's attack action, if he has 4+ wounds or if an ally within 4 clear spaces has 2+ wounds, you may roll 2 damage dice against an adjacent figure.
Old March 28th, 2023, 12:38 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I think I'd restructure the first power and eliminate a comma.
Quote:
DESPERATE ATTACK
After Invincible's attack action, if he has 4+ wounds or if an ally within 4 clear spaces has 2+ wounds, you may roll 2 damage dice against an adjacent figure.
Got it
Old March 28th, 2023, 12:42 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I have never played the original but this looks fun. a 800 point build with Omni Man sounds like a blast...for at least one player

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 28th, 2023, 01:48 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Small edits. Missed a one -> 1 in Superhuman Endurance.

Quote:
BRUTAL INSPIRATION
If Invincible inflicts 1+ wounds on an enemy on your turn, allies within clear sight of Invincible receive +1 Defense until the start of your next turn.

SUPERHUMAN ENDURANCE
When defending against a normal attack, add 1 block. At the start of each round, heal 1 wound.
I like the changes. Wouldn't be surprised to see him creep up a little in cost.
Old March 28th, 2023, 01:59 PM
...has moist legs

Ah, actually didn't use the updated version at all from Omni-Man, whoops. Got it now.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database