Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 9th, 2020, 06:46 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Terminator (Protector) - Vote Pubic PTing

Yea
Old December 9th, 2020, 07:45 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old December 10th, 2020, 02:14 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

This passes, I'll post it up.
Old December 13th, 2020, 07:38 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Terminator (Protector) - Pubic PT

First set of results in here from Jekyll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll
PLAYTEST UNIT: Terminator

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Terminator(210), Blink, Punisher, Robin(Tim Drake), Marrow, Madripoor Mercenaries (1000) VS Professor X, Cyclops(I), Jean Grey, Angel, Beast, Iceman (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Terminator, Captain Britain, Angel(Liam), Nightcrawler(II), Mastermind (1000) VS Star-Lord, Gamora(II), Groot, Rocket Raccoon(I)(1000)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: This was a fun couple of matches. The first game against the X-Men was going well up until Jean and Prof. X moved in and kinda put everyone on lock down. The second game was nuts with Nightcrawler all over the map and Cap and Gamora just throwing hands. I love the design you have here. The one thing I would say is I wish he had some sort of repercussion for attacking his Charge. He can take a turn if his Charge does not attack and that’s cool, but what if he could use his Shotgun if his Charge took a wound or two? I feel like if would make the opponent think twice about attacking the Charge. As far as the class of Guardian, I would have thought it would Protector seeing as the first power is Protection Programming and that is his duty. I’m sure there is a good reason for all this, you know much more of what you are doing than I do. Thanks for the opportunity here, he is cool man. If there is anything I am missing or something else you need, let me know.
Old December 13th, 2020, 07:49 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Is it clear in the first power that he cannot attack his own charge?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 13th, 2020, 07:54 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Guardian instead of Protector was to keep him out of Cyborg (vII) and Captain Britain synergy.
Personally, I think the idea of a heroic Terminator teaming up with Cyborg's Justice League is super cool and I'm down for going with Protector here, 100%.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 13th, 2020, 08:13 PM
C3G Landlord

I had to read his comment a second time, he wasn't talking about attacking the figure you assigned the Terminator to protect (although if you want to cut that out it's fine with me). He was saying the Terminator should have a power similar to what we gave Winter Solder II where if you attack and wound the Charge, he gets a free attack on that figure to discourage attacking the Charge first. I'm open to that concept if we can work it in cleanly somewhere, I did end up going after Forge instead of the Terminator in my last game after seeing Forge repair the Terminator. I just don't want to over haul things here at this point.
Old December 13th, 2020, 08:18 PM
C3G Landlord

PROTECTION PROGRAMMING
At the start of the game, you must choose a Medium or Small Unique Hero without the Super Strength or Flying Special Powers you control to be the Terminator's Charge. After a numbered Order Marker is revealed on the Charge's card, instead of attacking with his Charge, you may take a turn with Terminator. If its Charge is on the battlefield, the Terminator may only attack figures within 6 spaces of its Charge. Figures engaged with the Terminator may not make Leaving Engagement Attacks.

I never used this last line in my tests so we could cut it for a line about defending the Charge.

PROTECTION PROGRAMMING
At the start of the game, you must choose a Medium or Small Unique Hero without the Super Strength or Flying Special Powers you control to be the Terminator's Charge. After a numbered Order Marker is revealed on the Charge's card, instead of attacking with his Charge, you may take a turn with Terminator. If its Charge is on the battlefield, the Terminator may only attack figures within 6 spaces of its Charge. After the Charge receives one or more wounds, if the figure that dealt those wound is within 4 clear sight spaces of the Terminator, roll an unblockable attack die against that figure.

Old December 13th, 2020, 08:35 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Eh. I think you protect the charge by focusing on killing people near them on your turn.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 13th, 2020, 09:16 PM
C3G Landlord

Yeah, I don't have to have something like that on the card. Just entertaining the idea if other feel it's missing.
Old December 13th, 2020, 09:36 PM

I guess my only theoryscape concern is that he's not particularly incentivized to keep his Charge alive right now and if his Charge is cheap enough, you could probably end up wanting to use them as a center point for more effective shotgun blasts. But I'm not sure if he's felt that way in testing or not.

Old December 13th, 2020, 09:40 PM
C3G Landlord

No center point explosion on this Shotgun, he's using slugs instead of buckshot.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library