Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 3rd, 2022, 01:26 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of C3G Equipment Glyph Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Sorry if I missed this, but is there any difference in the way Artifact, Invention, or Trap equipment glyphs are handled compared to Utility equipment glyphs? Do the special titles indicate they are unique?
They are just ways to reference subgroups of similar Glyphs.
Old July 3rd, 2022, 09:48 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of C3G Equipment Glyph Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Sorry if I missed this, but is there any difference in the way Artifact, Invention, or Trap equipment glyphs are handled compared to Utility equipment glyphs? Do the special titles indicate they are unique?
They are just ways to reference subgroups of similar Glyphs.
Thanks!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library