Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old May 28th, 2010, 05:46 PM
Monster Manual Memorizer

Robotech Master has disabled reputation
Re: Premature Pre??? PreRelease D&D Wave 2 Expansion Specula

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourshadow View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport351 View Post
Actually I believe it's spelled dracolich. So it is nine letters. I doubt we'll get it though.
You are absolutely correct, sir! "Dracolich" it is.
Yeah, awesome as he is, it can't be him because he'd be bursting out of the booster pack

The new one might be Large (also looks like its a Black Dracolich; original was a Blue one), but again, that mini hasn't even been produced yet. Deathlock is another one, but only as a common hero or something, because if its a squad it would be Deathlocks, 10 letters.

Skull Lord is 9 letters, but Gbob's asterisks had the spaces laid out, and there wasn't a space between the first 9.

Devourers fits, but there's only one large one and a medium visceral devourer, so that doesn't work.

Vampires, Shadows, Shades, Wights, Ghouls, Banedead, Wraiths, Ghasts, stalkers, all too short.

boneshards, poltergeists, too long.

Caller in Darkness almost works, but 3 letters short on the first one.

We know its not skeletons or mummies. Its not a flame skull, not a burning skeleton, not a Zombie White Dragon, not a Vampire Dire Wolf, not a Dread Warrior, not a bone golem or bone guard.
Old May 28th, 2010, 06:53 PM

2xHero knows what's in an order marker 2xHero knows what's in an order marker

I was looking at the wikipedia article about the undead creatures from D&D to look for more possibilities. Would baelnorns be very likely candidates for being the mysterious undead unit? I don't really know anything about D&D lore and couldn't find any sculpts, but would it be possible to repaint some elves to be Baelnorns? I also have no idea of how powerful they are, so I'm wondering what you guys might know.
Old May 28th, 2010, 07:13 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
Maybe they just, oh, I don't know, thought that D&D Scape would be more well received than it has been.

(Woot! I finally get to use that smiley again!)
Seems to me it's been pretty well received. (Grumy old-timer scapers not withstanding ) At the very least my FLGs has more scape than I've ever seen them have in stock before, they actually seem to think it can seel now.
Yes it has been well received. We will have some previews for you all shortly.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old May 28th, 2010, 07:33 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Sweet!!! New previews!
Old May 28th, 2010, 08:07 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
Maybe they just, oh, I don't know, thought that D&D Scape would be more well received than it has been.

(Woot! I finally get to use that smiley again!)
Seems to me it's been pretty well received. (Grumy old-timer scapers not withstanding ) At the very least my FLGs has more scape than I've ever seen them have in stock before, they actually seem to think it can seel now.

Woot! Thanks GB!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old May 28th, 2010, 11:02 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2xHero View Post
I was looking at the wikipedia article about the undead creatures from D&D to look for more possibilities. Would baelnorns be very likely candidates for being the mysterious undead unit? I don't really know anything about D&D lore and couldn't find any sculpts, but would it be possible to repaint some elves to be Baelnorns? I also have no idea of how powerful they are, so I'm wondering what you guys might know.
Hey 2x, Baelnorns, if made would belong to Ullar or Jandar, since they are "good" guy undead, made to serve their families. They can summon lesser undead, can paralyze, and do a bunch of other undead powers.

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old May 28th, 2010, 11:08 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Is it Wednesday yet?

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old May 28th, 2010, 11:41 PM

Killz is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredd Stev View Post
I'm all but certain that we'll get some common hero spiders next DnD wave. They set it up with the drow priestess and her spider buffing power. Sword spiders and Phase Spiders are in just about every DnD game Ive ever played (Video and Table top) and would be both easy to make AND thematic.

More underdark races would make sense to me too, maybe dark dwarves? Not like Utgar needs any more fattening up I know...
I remember in a thread or somewhere about estavera, someone asked, "So we are going to get spiders"? And GBob said, "Yes, big ones." So I am pretty hiped about that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport351 View Post
This guy?

Spoiler Alert!

He's pretty big. Too big for a booster I think.
I would love to see a marro custom with this guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Quote:
Is it Wednesday yet?
Can't Wait!

Killz is kicking it as...

Ne-Gok-Sa, the original OG and stuff

in the
Perth Keep...
Old May 29th, 2010, 01:24 AM

Robert is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Quote:
Is it Wednesday yet?

I am really excited...finally get to see what you guys are all talking about!

I don't know what it is about D&D 'scape but we just picked up BfTU and my son loved it. He seemed more interested in the characters and had more questions about D&D and wants to give that a try. I think WoTC put some magic powder in the packaging, that when he opened it he forgot all about "the other" 'scape.

Old May 29th, 2010, 07:14 AM
Monster Manual Memorizer

Robotech Master has disabled reputation

Quote:
I remember in a thread or somewhere about estavera, someone asked, "So we are going to get spiders"? And GBob said, "Yes, big ones." So I am pretty hyped about that.

Lets not jump the gun here. The statement was actually more along the lines of "Now we need more spiders," and Grungebob said "yes, big ones." That can't be assumed to mean 'yes, its happening.' It's more like 'yes, I agree with you, we need to look into doing that in the future.'
Old May 29th, 2010, 08:59 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

You hsould update the first post with the release date.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old May 29th, 2010, 09:29 AM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
You hsould update the first post with the release date.
August 17th right?, and the previews start in June...

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News