Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old May 31st, 2013, 12:02 AM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker
Re: Florida Scapers

Is there a dice tower con 2013 thread? Just want to keep track - I may be in the Orland are still though around that time I should be moving into my new place in Tallahassee.

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old May 31st, 2013, 12:13 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Not exactly. If you look in my sig, you get the closest thing.

Last year we had a great time, but turn out was small and there was little response this year as I tried to get things started again.

That said, we will have Scape there at the Convention. Looks like it will be on Thursday.

It will just be casual play, no tourney this year, since there wasn't really any interest expressed here for me to do a tourney. (I'd love to do one next year, if you guys would like it.)

Truth is coming in and doing a Summoner Wars tourney on Saturday, so I definitely didn't want to compete with that. (And there was some other Friday conflict that I can't recall.)

Anyhow, I'm planning to have Scape maps set up from 10-5pm in the Family Gaming area. It's not official yet, but I'll let you all know if that changes.

Hope to see you there!
Old June 1st, 2013, 07:05 AM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

Last year I moved to the area about a week after the con. This year I'll be cutting it close but might still be near enough. Definitely a day of Scape sounds pretty good.

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old June 1st, 2013, 07:44 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

We'd love to have you come out!

(Note the Con is just about sold out--5 tickets left!--so if you think you can make it, you may want to pick up a ticket.)
Old June 11th, 2013, 10:31 AM

Sounds like fun but no one day badges left and I can't commit to the full con since my parents will be visiting. Hard to believe I missed it by a few days two years in a row.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
We'd love to have you come out!

(Note the Con is just about sold out--5 tickets left!--so if you think you can make it, you may want to pick up a ticket.)

Trades

My travel blog
Old June 11th, 2013, 01:45 PM
Adrian Monk

Ah, that's too bad. Would have been great to meet you. Maybe next year--third times the charm, maybe?
Old July 16th, 2013, 12:09 PM

Calim knows what's in an order marker Calim knows what's in an order marker

Hello all. New Jacksonville/Orange Park 'Scaper in the area look for other players. I've most of the complete classic Scape set & nearly all of C3G's work ready to go. Any takers?
Old August 22nd, 2013, 12:27 AM

Alvin15k is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hey Folks!

I'm new to Heroscape but I've been in Orlando, FL for the last 3 years! I moved here for school back in 2010. Graduated, got married and as of last year, had my first kid! I can't wait to teach her how to play all of the board games I've collected!

Could you please add me to the Florida 'Scapers list?! Eventually, I'd like to meet up with some like minded people out here!

Thanks in advance!

Alvin

Last edited by Alvin15k; August 22nd, 2013 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Left out City. :P
Old August 22nd, 2013, 09:49 PM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin15k View Post
Hey Folks!

I'm new to Heroscape but I've been in Orlando, FL for the last 3 years! I moved here for school back in 2010. Graduated, got married and as of last year, had my first kid! I can't wait to teach her how to play all of the board games I've collected!

Could you please add me to the Florida 'Scapers list?! Eventually, I'd like to meet up with some like minded people out here!

Thanks in advance!

Alvin
Hey Alvin,

We have HeroScape tournaments in central Florida twice a year. The next one is here:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=48875

Hope to see you there!
Old September 7th, 2013, 04:23 PM

Alvin15k is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Sounds great! I should be able to make it. Is there a cut off for registration?

I'm right by Universal Studios so depending on the distance I should be able to go. Unfortunately, I think Jacksonville might be too far for me.

Anyone live near Universal?

Cheers!

Alvin
Old November 4th, 2013, 09:25 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'd like to be added to the list. I live in east Orlando
Old November 4th, 2013, 02:08 PM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

Hey Florida Scapers!

Remember, we have a competition this Saturday in Orlando with lots of good prizes. Hope you can come!
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=48875

-Burny

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers