Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 27th, 2010, 02:26 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Creeper: Brainstorming Phase

Why not Stealth Leap 25? Split the difference.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 27th, 2010, 02:32 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Also, I think Creeper having a 7 attack is a bit of a theme break for me. Should he really be able to hit as hard as Superman when he's a little crazier?
Old September 27th, 2010, 02:34 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Also, I think Creeper having a 7 attack is a bit of a theme break for me. Should he really be able to hit as hard as Superman when he's a little crazier?
What if the Attack started at 3 instead?

P.S. I like Stealth Leap 25.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 27th, 2010, 02:39 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It's a pretty situational attack of 7, with a big risk you'll lose him after you get it, but I'm cool with dropping his normal attack to 3 and dropping his overall cost (which I think might need dropping anyway).

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 27th, 2010, 03:01 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Alright, let's see...

Left Box seems fine. I'm not sure on Interloper - makes sense for him, certainly, but it doesn't feel particularly... Creeperish. When I think of the word "interloper" I think of, like, inter-dimensional aliens or something. Like I said, it works, but it feels like a bit of an awkward fir to me.

Attack and Defense need a bit of a drop if you're using the Markers, definitely. I could see him with anything from 4 to 6 attack at his peak, so lowering it to 3/3 is a perfect fit for that.

I'm not ENTIRELY sure Healing Factor is needed - to be honest, it's a fun and simple power, but it shouldn't be a crutch. While he should definitely have some sort of healing... change it up a bit. Maybe increase his Life by one or two and, when he changes players, remove up to 3 Wound Markers or something. Y'know?

I see no reason to change his personality with Progressive Psychosis. If he's being The Creeper he's ALREADY Insane. Call a duck a duck.

Stealth Leap is perfect for him, but I'd drop it down a bit. 25-30 seems good to me. Either way, though, I'd call that vital - I can't picture playing Creeper without him jumping around like a maniac.

I also think he should have some sort of Special Attack or other offensive power. I liked SirGalahad's stab at it.

Quote:
I LAUGH 'TIL YOU HURT
Instead of attacking, roll the 20-sided die for each figure within two spaces of Creeper, one at a time. If you roll 14 or higher, the figure receives one wound.
Simple, but it does the job well.
Old September 27th, 2010, 03:05 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I was thinking about adding a line in Progressive Psychosis where if you don't place any order markers on Creeper for an entire round, at the end of the round remove one Insanity Marker. That way you risk him not healing, but you lower your chances of him going to your opponent. I think you should have some chance of keeping Creeper and still be able to use him.

EDIT: Updated first post:
Lowered attack to 3
Reworded Progressive Psychosis like Bats typed it
Lowered Stealth Leap to 25
Removed the Personality change and just made him straight up insane.
Old September 27th, 2010, 03:07 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I am liking him already. Another Stealth Leaper should be fun. However, rewording:

PROGRESSIVE PSYCHOSIS 4
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, before taking a turn with Creeper, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 1-5, place an Insanity Marker on this card. Add one die to Creeper's attack for each Insanity Marker on this card. When the fourth Insanity Marker is placed on this card, immediately choose an opponent. That opponent now controls Creeper. Remove all Order Markers and Insanity Markers from Creeper's Army Card.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 27th, 2010, 03:07 PM

The Progressive Insanity is his offensive power.
I think a defense of 3 might be a tad low without a bump in life from 4, but that can be determined in playtesting, I suppose.
I think Healing Factor for him. No reason to reinvent the wheel every time. And I dislike him getting an auto-healing when he changes hands. Why bother drafting him if your opponent is going to get just as much value out of him (or more) than you do? Also, there's no thematic explanation for that being the trigger to his healing.
I agree about the personality - let's keep it at Insane.
I like 25 on the Stealth Leap.
I don't see the theme behind a specific special attack for him.

Old September 27th, 2010, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I was thinking about adding a line in Progressive Psychosis where if you don't place any order markers on Creeper for an entire round, at the end of the round remove one Insanity Marker. That way you risk him not healing, but you lower your chances of him going to your opponent. I think you should have some chance of keeping Creeper and still be able to use him.

EDIT: Updated first post:
Lowered attack to 3
Reworded Progressive Psychosis like Bats typed it
Lowered Stealth Leap to 25
Removed the Personality change and just made him straight up insane.
Good stuff. I think the low roll (1-5) on Progressive Psychosis is what makes it so you can still use him. Maybe 1-4 if 1-5 seems too risky for a changeover?

Old September 27th, 2010, 03:10 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I think a defense of 3 might be a tad low without a bump in life from 4, but that can be determined in playtesting, I suppose.
I think Healing Factor for him. No reason to reinvent the wheel every time. And I dislike him getting an auto-healing when he changes hands. Why bother drafting him if your opponent is going to get just as much value out of him (or more) than you do? Also, there's no thematic explanation for that being the trigger to his healing.
I agree with you here, except on the last part, I see the theme for the Special Attack, but I like what we have on the card too much to drop anything for it. 4 defense is about as low as I want to go, he is supposed to be incredibly agile and 3 defense is lame for an agile unit.
Old September 27th, 2010, 03:11 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I agree with all of these points. His psychic power is definately offensive, and you have to be careful. I don't think it needs restriction. I don't know about his stats as I don't know the Creeper, but I do think this assortment of powers is good. Phychic power = offensive, Healing power = defensive, and Leaping power = movement.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 27th, 2010, 03:12 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

The reason I'd like to see a special offensive power on Creeper is he's a very tricky guy. He's the type of person that would do special damage, avoiding defense dice, rather than just straight attacking. The type of guy to use sneak attacks or sleight of hand or what have you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library