Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old January 6th, 2009, 03:20 PM

Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Guild Wars ?

Anyone still play? I'm trying to rebuild my guild, X Total War X. I'm a level 20 Assassin/Elementalist. (Username is Anthasu Six)
If anyone wants to party up or join the Guild (Hall [Not Full], Cape, Kurzick) send me a PM.
Old January 6th, 2009, 03:24 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthasu1 View Post
Anyone still play? I'm trying to rebuild my guild, X Total War X. I'm a level 20 Assassin/Elementalist. (Username is Anthasu Six)
If anyone wants to party up or join the Guild (Hall [Not Full], Cape, Kurzick) send me a PM.

If you need help on a mission, send me a PM. I'm a lvl 20 Warrior/Monk with pretty much every hero at lvl 20.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old February 28th, 2009, 01:46 PM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!

THis is an old thread, but I have the game now and its insanely fun, like I said, I got my legendary defender and have my survivor nearly to the 2nd part of legendary survivor title track. I will start a guild eventually, so if anyone is interested add Weste Window to their friend list.

I'm a F18, bro.
Old June 10th, 2009, 09:43 PM

Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby!

Hey, anyone still play?

I hate to Rez (Wow, I guess GW is rubbing off on me) this thread, but I'm looking for someone to kill stuff with.

My friends computer got a virus and my other friend's brother changed his password.

So I'm sitting here bored. If anyone still does play and needs help anywhere in EoTN or Factions, I can help. Working through Nightfall at the moment, but don't own Prophecies.

Not to brag, but I am also an amazing Permaform runner and will give anyone here a discount if they need a run anywhere.

My main's name is Anthasu Six and my Secondary Character is Anthasu Vamp. I have a few others, but they aren't important.
Old June 10th, 2009, 10:00 PM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!

I play the game still. I beat prophecies already. I have a toon halfway done with NF and all my toons are working on factions at once. I'm doing stonekin runs with my indomitable survivor to get legendary, should have it by Friday.

I'm a F18, bro.
Old June 10th, 2009, 10:28 PM
has been BANNED

Microcorp costs too much!

I have played WoW since the beginning and have never thought about going to Guild Wars : /
Old June 10th, 2009, 10:33 PM
Midol, King of PMS

Guild Wars has better graphics, gameplay oriented environment, such as a low lvl cap so you can enjoy the game, henchmen and heros so you can solo and not have to worry about getting big parties, but you can still get big parties of people to have fun. It has a way better story line than WoW ever will and is just more fun than spawn camping all day.

I'm a F18, bro.
Old June 11th, 2009, 07:25 AM

OY, whats your username? I'm going to add you to my friends list. I also have a bunch of max gold melee weapons if you need anything. I'll give you some for free if you want.
Old June 11th, 2009, 08:25 AM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh Yeah! I'm Here View Post
Guild Wars has better graphics, gameplay oriented environment, such as a low lvl cap so you can enjoy the game, henchmen and heros so you can solo and not have to worry about getting big parties, but you can still get big parties of people to have fun. It has a way better story line than WoW ever will and is just more fun than spawn camping all day.

You really shouldn't compare WoW to GW. GW has a better story line because it is a story-based game.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old June 11th, 2009, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh Yeah! I'm Here View Post

You really shouldn't compare WoW to GW. GW has a better story line because it is a story-based game.
It is better though. Not to mention Guild Wars has great PvP.
Old June 11th, 2009, 10:55 AM
Midol, King of PMS

Amazing PvP. I just did RA the other day and got through it with my Defy Pain warrior build. I was so lucky. My username is Weste Window. I'm good on weapons, don't need any of those, I have my first wisdom title track already. I won't be on much today. Tomorrow I will be.

I'm a F18, bro.
Old July 6th, 2009, 09:10 PM

sniperviper Woo who?

I'm suprised this many people play Guild Wars. I thought everyone played WoW. () My account name is Anton The First and Nightfall rulez!

Click my dragon(s)/egg(s).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games