Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

View Poll Results: What Dalek Armor power do you like best? (See the OP)
Armor Option 1 0 0%
Armor Option 2 1 11.11%
Armor Option 3 0 0%
Armor Option 4 5 55.56%
Two Shield Defense 2 22.22%
Tough 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 1st, 2019, 05:59 PM

Skyver knows what's in an order marker Skyver knows what's in an order marker
Re: C3G Doctor Who Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Nice. My memory goes back to the first run, do not remember which Doctor but I think it is the 4th when they keep going down, level after level.
That's cool you guys are familiar with the lore. I'm not super knowledgeable about the Whoverse but I am fascinated with the characters and theme.
Old April 1st, 2019, 06:04 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nobody knows it better than anyone I have met. I know some of the old and some of the new. The 4th Doctor is one of my all time favorite characters across all media.
Old April 1st, 2019, 06:06 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Here's that post Tornado. I haven't tried printing it out but it looks like it could fit really well. I could see something similar working for an interior map. I was probably just going to go Occupancy 999 but I think it could work either way.

The Whoniverse is massive. It's probably as big as something like the Star Wars EU, but with a much smaller community. I've been a Who fan for almost a decade now and I still have barely scratched the surface.

The 8th Doctor (specifically the characterization from the novels) is my favorite fictional character of all time hands down.
Old April 1st, 2019, 06:11 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Reminds me of my Spider-Man cupcake stand map.
Hmm, maybe some cake stands stacked up for multiple levels.
Old April 1st, 2019, 06:17 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

You could probably do a whole campaign of just travelling through the Tardis going through all the rooms. Call it "Journey to the Centre of the Tardis" like the Matt Smith episode.
Old April 1st, 2019, 06:21 PM

Battle on the Spider-Man Cupcake Stand.

3v3 Winter Soldier & Pied Piper, Colossus & Ventriloquist, Green Goblin & Dum Dum Dugan vs. Mytzlplix & Bucky, Deathstroke & Trickster, Super Skrull(280) & Gordon.

Green Goblin goes on a terror at the end but falls to Super-Skrull with two Life remaining.

pics
Spoiler Alert!
Old April 1st, 2019, 06:27 PM
Just A Head

That's cool.
Old April 1st, 2019, 07:33 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Maybe.
I think we discussed non visible driver in some VDOs as well, like tanks.
Sure. They'd still be on the battlefield, just not necessarily someone you can target (like anyone else behind a LOS blocker).
I guess we will have to see how it plays out. I could see the inside being a separate map, like (cannot remember his name, dude with mini map dimension).
I would love to see a scenario inside the TARDIS. Would be a good use of my castle sets.
Somewhere in this thread I linked to a printable hex-based map of the 10th Doctor’s Tardis I found. It was cool stuff.
Yes, I'd want to do something like that as well.

I think that idea of the TARDIS disappearing from the map as a defensive mechanism and its return being unpredictable is a brilliant and thematic mechanic! Love that, Skyver!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 1st, 2019, 07:43 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Maybe.
I think we discussed non visible driver in some VDOs as well, like tanks.
Sure. They'd still be on the battlefield, just not necessarily someone you can target (like anyone else behind a LOS blocker).
I guess we will have to see how it plays out. I could see the inside being a separate map, like (cannot remember his name, dude with mini map dimension).
I would love to see a scenario inside the TARDIS. Would be a good use of my castle sets.
Somewhere in this thread I linked to a printable hex-based map of the 10th Doctor’s Tardis I found. It was cool stuff.
Yes, I'd want to do something like that as well.

I think that idea of the TARDIS disappearing from the map as a defensive mechanism and its return being unpredictable is a brilliant and thematic mechanic! Love that, Skyver!

I like it too.
Old April 2nd, 2019, 02:26 AM

Skyver knows what's in an order marker Skyver knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:

I like it too.
Wow, thanks guys! I really appreciate the feedback.

I finally got some size comparison pictures of the minis, along with some bonus shots of my current project.

Here are the comparison shots:

HeroScape Figure Comparison
Spoiler Alert!

TARDIS Comparisons:
Spoiler Alert!

Marvel/Heroclix Comparisons:
Spoiler Alert!

BONUS:
Spoiler Alert!

I apologize for the bright flash on all of these.
Old April 2nd, 2019, 06:40 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think those minis are scaled very nicely! Do they all come unpainted?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 2nd, 2019, 07:13 AM

Where did you get the Angels?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy