Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old November 3rd, 2010, 06:45 PM
Let me help you play with yourself!

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!
Valkrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by The River of Blood Campaign
"The last words of Estivara’s long chant echo off the cavern walls. Silence lingers for a moment, and then the room begins to quake. Estivara steps out of the ring of symbols, and the Kyrie lying there gets to his feet. He drinks a goblet of sparkling water and, as he does, his body begins to shift. He grows, his bones crack, his face distorts, his features grow hideously large, and his wings become leathery. Standing in the symbols is a new monstrosity – an evil new Archkyrie is born!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizards of the Coast
After a thorough evaluation, we have made the decision to discontinue our Heroscape line in order to focus our efforts on our core brands.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 06:48 PM

Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Valkrill

Hold on to your Valkrill units... they may be collector's items someday.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 06:49 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Answer to the title.

Is a douchebag.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Nostradumbass

DrAwsm is surprisingly tart

My thoughts exactly. But I saw an idea that would use the Valkrill units as either mercenaries, or just count them as Utgar units to save trouble.

adbirk19 is surprisingly tart

This one of the reasons that I decided not to buy D3

stingers>everything else
Old November 3rd, 2010, 06:51 PM
has been BANNED

Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker

It is interesting in the regard that D3 basicaly brings an Improved Mimring as 1 of its last acts, things have come full circle.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 06:54 PM
Founder of Democracy

TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby!

My thoughts exactly.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 07:14 PM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker

I thought Valkril was a way to continue Heroscape.

Now I know that WoTC is a money sucking coporate *****.

(edit: didn't think the site would block that. Oh well)
Old November 3rd, 2010, 07:30 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Is pointless.

Completely, utterly, totally, useless.

I say fold his units into Utgar and be done with it.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 08:23 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
Is pointless.

QFT!

He made no sense whatsoever! We just got Aquilla not too long ago and now this bozo who really had no place (duh! Evil already existed with Utgar).

Boycott D3

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 08:32 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyelephant View Post
Boycott D3
Sorry, but as pissed off at WotC as I am, I'm actually going the other way-I'm going to buy a little more HS than I was planning, to make sure I get it while it's still available at retail. I'm hoping that in a little while the prices bottoms out, and I can get more Minions and Zombies, and add Heavies and Sentinels to my collection for cheap, but I'm not going to chance it with some of the new stuff (which I honestly like).

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old November 3rd, 2010, 08:36 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
Is pointless.

I agree with this as well, it should be official errata.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion