Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 9th, 2008, 07:54 PM

the mighty Thor has disabled reputation

Dumb people make me mad
VOTE THOR 08

"An eye for an eye, and the whole world goes blind" Gandhi

"Be the change you want to see in the world" Gandhi

Grammar and Spelling are 2 VERY different things
Old August 27th, 2014, 11:43 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: HEAVY Mimring Dragon Custom - No Mere Repaint!

That dragon with rider mod is superb. Wow. Wow. That's all I got. Wow.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 28th, 2014, 12:21 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

While this is necro'ed. . .

@Aldin used to do some variation on this for every single new poster on the boards. Everybody got a laurel and a hearty handshake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Welcome to the boards, majintom23!

On behalf of our newgrounds browsing and school going community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, crying "repaint, repaint, go thou and thin no more"
Another bit of Aldin trivia: Aldin has had his current avatar for a long time. A very long time. I remember, though, he went through a couple of quick changes a few years ago before settling upon the one he is now using. How long ago were those changes? According to this post, I was needling him about a different avatar on 2/24/07. Which means that his current one probably dates back to March 2007, because his avatar experiments were all around the same time.

Ergo, his current avatar recently celebrated its seventh birthday. Happy belated birthday, spinning yellow dragon!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 28th, 2014, 07:07 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I would love to know how you did this so that one day I could try it myself, Talyn - it's epic!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 28th, 2014, 08:06 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

L-O, you will not likely get an answer. . .

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 28th, 2014, 09:30 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
While this is necro'ed. . .

@Aldin used to do some variation on this for every single new poster on the boards. Everybody got a laurel and a hearty handshake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Welcome to the boards, majintom23!

On behalf of our newgrounds browsing and school going community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, crying "repaint, repaint, go thou and thin no more"
Another bit of Aldin trivia: Aldin has had his current avatar for a long time. A very long time. I remember, though, he went through a couple of quick changes a few years ago before settling upon the one he is now using. How long ago were those changes? According to this post, I was needling him about a different avatar on 2/24/07. Which means that his current one probably dates back to March 2007, because his avatar experiments were all around the same time.

Ergo, his current avatar recently celebrated its seventh birthday. Happy belated birthday, spinning yellow dragon!
Just for grins and historical interest if anyone cares, the avatar I'm using now is my original avatar for these boards, kinda. Before I was an admin, Malechi decided to mess with me a bit by changing my avatars. The one mentioned in the above-linked post was an old Walmart greeter wearing nothing but a shopping bag with an HS logo on it. When I took the avatar switching in good humor, Malechi used my original static avatar to create the new spinning one which I have used ever since.

~Aldin, archaeologically

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old August 28th, 2014, 02:36 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
L-O, you will not likely get an answer. . .
I know, but I lose nothing by giving it a shot.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards