Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 30th, 2020, 07:24 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of The Doctor (1st) (Initial Playtesting)

This is the original Doctor. I say give him his due.
If he has really good powers and no Defense, he will be a prime target.
Old September 30th, 2020, 10:34 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

0 Defense just doesn’t feel right to me here. That reads to me as “puts in 0% effort to defend themselves” like Jason. The Doctor puts a lot of work into his own survival, he just happens to be in the body of an older man.

In my mind, this is the original Doctor, but he’s also very much still the rookie Doctor. Flanking Strike Scheme is already giving him a really cool and unique strategic role, so I think I’m going to update with that, Delicate Health, and Lasting Wisdom. I’m open to more tweaks/switch-ups as other people get their hands on him though.
Old September 30th, 2020, 11:16 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sounds good. He's a soft target and Flanking Strike Scheme is a useful power, so I imagine at some point someone will try to take him out early and make the other two powers relevant.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 30th, 2020, 11:40 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of The Doctor (1st) (VOTE for Playtesting)

Quote:
NAME = THE DOCTOR (Crossover Symbol)
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = GALLIFREYAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = WANDERER
PERSONALITY = GRANDFATHERLY

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 1
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = 90

FLANKING STRIKE SCHEME
After revealing a numbered Order Marker on an Army Card and taking a turn with that card, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this Army Card to choose up to two figures you control without the Super Strength or Flying special powers and move them up to 4 spaces. After moving those figures, you may roll an unblockable attack die against a figure engaged with both chosen figures. Figures moved with Flanking Strike Scheme will take any leaving engagement attacks and must be within 4 spaces of the Doctor before moving.

DELICATE HEALTH
At the end of each round, if this card has any wound markers on it, roll a single attack die. If a skull is rolled, place one wound marker on this card.

LASTING WISDOM
When the Doctor is destroyed, you may place him on the Army Card of a Unique Hero you control without the Super Strength or Flying special powers. When that Unique Hero rolls Combat Dice for anything other than a special attack, if the Doctor is on that figure's card, you may choose to re-roll 1 die. Then, if that Unique Hero is not a Gallifreyan Wanderer, remove the Doctor from their card.
Alrighty, updating with these changes. He had 2 big wins in initials, but he's also getting some decent nerfs here, so I'm going to keep his price as-is for now.
I'd like to call a VOTE for Public Playtesting.
Old September 30th, 2020, 11:43 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old September 30th, 2020, 01:32 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old September 30th, 2020, 02:11 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 30th, 2020, 09:12 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

yea
Old October 1st, 2020, 12:01 PM
Just A Head

Re: The Book of The Doctor (1st) (Playtesting)

Passes
Old October 13th, 2020, 05:48 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: The Doctor (1st)

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Ivy's Greenhouse
Units: The Doctor (1st) (90), The Doctor (11th), Batman (II) with Smoke Pellets, Bat-Grapple and Bat Shuriken and Rip Hunter (700) VS Captain America, Bucky, Sub-Mariner, Human Torch (700)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Ivy's Greenhouse
Units: The Doctor (1st) (90), The Doctor (11th), Speedball, Batman (I) (600) VS Hawkeye (III), Tigra, Mockingbird, Ant-Man (Hank Pym), Fire Ant Swarms x5 (600)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Nice little support unit. I like how his buff worked on Eleven. 90 feels just about right to me.
Old October 14th, 2020, 01:05 AM
Just A Head

Cool, glad to see the minor nerfs seem to be working well. Thanks!
Old October 18th, 2020, 12:27 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: The Doctor (1st) @90 points

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Doctor @90, Jason Voorhees, Angel (Warren), Batman (I), Robin (Dick) (655) vs Daredevil (II), Songbird, Dagger, Spider-Man (Miles) (655)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Doctor @90, Deadshot, Catman, Ragdoll (510) vs Hand Ninja x2, Elektra, Cheshire (I) (510)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I like him as a cheap figure-mover. He's not as standout as some of C3G's cheap-o utility figures, but that's probably a good thing. He does feel distinctive. The no-SS and Flying restrictions push him away from some of the usual free-move candidates, which is cool.

I don't think Lasting Wisdom needs the SS/flying/SA restrictions when it's a one-and-done for non-Doctors. I know I've brought some of that up before and I'm not arguing that it's unthematic as-is, I just think it's kind of in the weeds. (Plus I like elegance on an iconic old-timey character like this).

Oh and could/should the "you control" in LW be an "in your army"? Y'know, time stuff. (And it'd be nice if it Just Worked™ if you had some kind of regeneration scenario going and you wanted to plop him on an upcoming Doctor's card)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library