Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old May 9th, 2022, 03:21 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!
Re: Fixing Mis-Factioned Units

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
Braxas (Vydar) --> Aquilla. Butterfly wings and poison breath scream Aquilla.
I don't have strong feelings about whether Braxas does or doesn't get moved, but I do know that wherever she ends up, the Black Wyrmling must follow.

Quote:
Vydar can get a mech-dragon at some point
If only there was a gorgeous, $3 Starfinder dragon wielding a big honkin' pulse rifle. Seriously though, I hope some serious discussion is given to whether Nordlung would make sense in Vydar's ranks. Just because the dragon is white doesn't mean it has to be Jandar. Dragonkin are offshoots of dragons that have been strongly anthropomorphized, and are very tech-savvy. It's worth some fair consideration.

Quote:
Frost Giant of Morh (Utgar) ... has to be one of the ugliest cards I've ever seen.
The ugliness is exacerbated by the sculpt and paint job. Unfortunately this is one of the most ridiculous-looking figures in the classic canon, and one I just can't seem to force myself to take seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I've never thought the dwarves were a natural fit in Aquilla. ... but Aquilla needed its ranks filled, so there they went.
+1 and +1.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list

Last edited by Just_a_Bill; May 9th, 2022 at 03:54 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions