Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old March 9th, 2019, 04:11 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Superhero RPG In Character Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louisan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Granite toss the his phone to Kara. Hey kid, watch this phone and see if we hear from the professor or Rockstar, I'm going to help with the squid thing. Granite runs over to help Lana with the woman but is also ready to start swinging at it if needed. Wow that's big sucka! I ain't never hit somethin' like that before.
Kara fumbles with the phone, but manages to catch it. She's about to stuff it in her pocket and run after Granite, but then the phone dings and Rockstar's messaging about the room appears. Content he's safe for now, Kara proceeds with her original plan and stuffs the phone in her pocket, grabs her staff from the van, and charges after Granite toward the giant octopus. She also lets her hair glow as she runs, activating ESP towards anyone who sees her hair.

When Kara is in touch range of the octopus, she will use Power Touch to cause the Dazed condition for 1 min (target can take no actions but retains AC).
Kara's Power Touch also will cause the Dazzled condition for 1 min (-1 AC and surprised on 1-3 on d6) if the octopus does not succeed at a feat of DEX. (Succeed on 17+, having included all my modifiers.)

If the octopus succeeds at grabbing Kara, she will immediately use her Power Touch as described above. Otherwise it will be her own attack... I rolled a 15 +4 AB = 19.

Given that Kara took time to check the phone and grab her staff, I'm guessing 2 or 3 rounds of combat will occur with the rest of the group before she reaches the octopus.

Each combat round is 6 sec. long and you get to make 2 actions during that time. Move, attack, and activate a power each require one action. I'm guessing phone stuff would be one action, grabbing your staff from the van would be another (although I would just say your staff was at the camp and within reach, then it wouldn't require a separate action and you can move towards the monster after dealing with the phone).

Then roll for initiative for the next round (d10 + base speed), this will determine if you act before the monster or not. If the monster goes first, depending on what they do you may have to alter your own plans.
Old March 9th, 2019, 05:00 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Q, as I said, I'm trying to wrestle the woman free of the octopus. It's not obvious what to roll, so just holler if you want me to do something.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 9th, 2019, 05:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Page 43, Feats

Octopus is opposing you so the target number would be 10 + Octopus STR number (not bonus), you roll a d20 + your STR number (not bonus), if your total is higher than the target number you succeed. Q, will determine the Octopus' STR number.

Last edited by Yodaking; March 9th, 2019 at 05:25 PM.
Old March 9th, 2019, 06:22 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yep, YK has it right. If it's not an attack roll, it's a feat roll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 9th, 2019, 07:39 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Strength Check: 16+12=28.

Initiative: 8+4=12.

Hot dice tonight!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 9th, 2019, 09:43 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Hilda runs towards the Octopus as well, using her Krav Maga to attack it.

No idea how to roll for her.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 9th, 2019, 09:48 PM
C3G Landlord

As an NPC that is part of the team, you should create a character sheet for her with stats and such. I wouldn't think she would have the same starting numbers as the rest of us though (less points distributed on stats, less experience points spent on powers & equipment), but Q would be the one to give guidance on that.
Old March 9th, 2019, 10:29 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I don't think she needs stats. Hilda's just level 1 with no bonuses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 9th, 2019, 10:46 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Rolled a 7 on D20 +1 for level 1 = 8 for Tilda's attack.

Tilda makes her way down the beach, removes a high heel, and stabs it into a soft spot on the octopus' arm.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 10th, 2019, 05:31 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I wasn't sure if I should do my rolls for actions or not. Just to recap, Granite is going to try to help Lana (strength feat) and he is going to attack if the feat fails.

Strength Feat - (d20) 10 + (str) 18 = 28

Initiative - (d10) 5 + (spd) 2 = 7

Attack - (d20) 11 + (attack bonus) 9 = 20
Old March 12th, 2019, 11:16 AM

Louisan is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I've edited my initiative roll into my previous post.
Old March 12th, 2019, 02:32 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Sam moves rapidly around the beach removing civilians from the battle zone and moving them to safety in the parking area about a 500 yards from the water.

Not really sure what else to do. You guys seem to have everything else in check.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games