Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old August 15th, 2011, 05:38 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth
Re: GenCon 2011 Results

Thanks lefton4ya!

I always feel funny about the real name user name stuff. I mean you have to give a real name at GenCon...it is right there on the badge and the event ticket. But many people don't want their real name on forums like this.

So if anyone has issue with the DL list, I will gladly pull it and put up something that doesn't use real names. Just PM me and let me know.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old August 15th, 2011, 05:57 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I think it is more that when people google my and others' name, we don't necessarily want people to see our profiles here. It is fine in image format as long as google doesn't start OCRing and indexing images for search, but I would prefer not in text format, although my Scaper of The Week Article and last years NHSD results does pop up on google already.
Old August 15th, 2011, 09:03 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I think it is more that when people google my and others' name, we don't necessarily want people to see our profiles here. It is fine in image format as long as google doesn't start OCRing and indexing images for search, but I would prefer not in text format, although my Scaper of The Week Article and last years NHSD results does pop up on google already.
Yes, that's how I feel as well. I have no problem with people knowing my real name but I'd prefer not putting in in plaintext all over the place. Images and pdfs are fine.

When arp12 puts the results in the first post, he can just abbreviate last names ("Adam T." for me, etc).
Old August 15th, 2011, 09:05 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by arp12 View Post
Slugfest
1. stubobj (5x Rats, Taelord, Krav)
2. Dragonmaster384 (4x Venocs, 2x Armocs, Mittens, and Zetacron)
I finished 3rd in Slugfest.

WoAx6 + KRAV + Raelin
Old August 15th, 2011, 10:05 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

Main Event:
Nilfheim
5x Stingers
Isamu (original, I know)
I went 2-3 (mostly due to bad rolling)
Didn't know if you had my army or not. One win was against a kid with a bad army who didn't know how to play very well, the other was an Isamu vs. Isamu against lefton. I ended up the lucky one.

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old August 16th, 2011, 02:30 PM

Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth

Thanks MrWookie, I believe you were the one I was missing.

Ok.....I think I got this.

I just put initials for players where I was not 100% positive of their site name. I tried to be consistent in my naming and put spaces between the 2x, 3x as well as semicolon between units. That should help with anyone wanting to do a screen scrape for analysis type stuff.

GenCon 2011 Main Event Armies:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Rÿchean; August 16th, 2011 at 02:59 PM. Reason: added megasilver; corrected fomox army
Old August 16th, 2011, 02:32 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I'm Tommy at 27th.
Old August 16th, 2011, 02:38 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Geez! No Moltenclaw!?
Old August 16th, 2011, 02:40 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Well met!

Geez! No Moltenclaw!?
Or Brutes/Cutters, which I thought would make for an interesting Day 2. 3 Steamrollers, though, and a couple Khosumets.

This would have been a cool Day 2 army as well:
18 .) C.T. - - Kato Katsuro ; 3x Harquebus ; 3x Yari

So, who did the Matthias' 20 Chainfighters beat?
Old August 16th, 2011, 02:49 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Fomox had 2 x Micro, not minions

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old August 16th, 2011, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
Fomox had 2 x Micro, not minions
Thanks....MM; I should have checked the points; corrected.

The biggest suprise to me: NO Dividers

Last edited by Rÿchean; August 16th, 2011 at 03:39 PM. Reason: i misread his microscopic print ;-)
Old August 16th, 2011, 04:05 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Rÿ, thanks for taking the time to put that together. Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier; I just got back to where I have access to some of my data from last year that makes this easier.

Here's the gaps I can fill (in bold):

GenCon 2011 Main Event Armies:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by dok; August 16th, 2011 at 04:24 PM. Reason: What was #60's record? The sheet says 1 win with a 40% winning percentage, which doesn't make sense.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con