Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 16th, 2011, 06:03 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: FINALLY, my HS collection is complete!

Congrats on completing your collection -- but you do realize it is never complete.

Our (son and I) initial goal was one of each unique and 3x each common. We did have several master sets -- mainly for the extra terrain. When we finally found the last set we needed -- in a Walmart while we were on vacation -- it was kilts and commandos (this was before all the D&D waves). It was a feeling of accomplishment -- felt good.

But that wasn't the end -- sure you can one of all the heroes, multiples of commons, but there is always that little "voice in your head" saying wouldn't one more squad of Marro Drones be cool, or I sure wish I had another set of trees to really make a cool "forest map".

Every time I think we're "complete" we find something else we want to add. Just this week I bought some more terrain from Auggies (we like large maps with large armies -- shameless plug -- see some pictures in the link in my signature).

So, enjoy the "completeness" feeling while it lasts.
Old May 16th, 2011, 06:30 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

Nice! You are so lucky... I can't believe you managed to finish your collection with these crazy prices buzzing around ebay and amazon these days...
Old May 25th, 2011, 12:52 PM

Sphere knows what's in an order marker Sphere knows what's in an order marker

Congratulations! I'm so close - Master Woo is the only figure I truly need. Of course, if I found one I'd focus on getting that 4th Soulborg & Elves set, but at least I'd be past the stage where I'm totally lacking a key figure.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion