Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old August 4th, 2013, 07:12 PM

NosferatuPickles is surprisingly tart
Smile Making a Tank

So I'm planning on building a tank that can be used by small and medium figures. I suck at adjusting rules and making character cards/stats, so if you have any ideas about house rules for the tank and it's stats please tell me. I also want to make it so that the tank can be stolen, but a simple d20 roll sounds too easy.

I'll be posting pictures once I have more work done on it.
Old August 4th, 2013, 07:32 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Making a Tank

If you don't want something too complicated, C3V's Mok's Gunner mechanic could be pretty easily adjusted to fit a tank.

Old August 4th, 2013, 07:45 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Making a Tank

Check out C3G's vehicle destructible object rules for that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum