Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old February 15th, 2022, 01:44 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Welcome to C3G! – Directory

The C3G Heroes have voted to make the following rules clarification.
Quote:
The start of the round is the period where Order Markers are placed and initiative is rolled. Most powers will specify in what part of the 'start of round' the power happens. If the power does not, it happens before Order Markers are placed.
This ruling was designed to try and leave as many already-existing C3G designs as possible untouched while improving clarity. In the next few days, you'll see minor updates on the following designs.
Quote:
Abigail Brand
Evil Ernie
Falcon (MCU)
Looker
Masahiro Arashi
Merlyn
Rick Jones
Robin (Young Justice)
Thanos (I)
Glyph of Eggnog
Spell of Tarot: Temperance
Spell of Tarot: The Fool
Spell of Tarot: The Magician
Old February 17th, 2022, 11:23 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

C3G Newsletter
Old February 17th, 2022, 06:27 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: Welcome to C3G!!!

Just a friendly reminder for some of our new allies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
... C3G does not wish you to post individual customs in the public design post (or any C3G area).

The problem is that C3G does not work on, nominate, discuss, or consider individual customs. I may have led a few, but each of them have been C3G designs. There hasn't been an "IAmBatman design" created and posted in this forum for years and years. C3G Designs are the property of C3G, not any individual.

The problem is that once a C3G design (something initiated and workshopped in C3G) is posted in an individual thread, it becomes identified as an individual custom. If it's in your individual thread, that's the message you're sending to the public, like it or not. So, regardless of the time period involved in it getting there, if a custom is represented as an individual's design rather than a C3G design due to its presence in an individual custom thread, it's violating the spirit of everything we do here and the concept of this as a Guild operation with no individual designers, just Lead Designers.

I think the best solution here is to completely remove any designs that have been workshopped in C3G, posted in C3G, or that there are designs on having nominated in C3G from any individual threads where they might be unfairly misrepresented as individual work, rather than C3G work.

If Chief does that with American Dream, for instance (removing all traces of her design from his individual thread) I see no reason the nomination can't continue. I would also ask that he remove all traces of other designs workshopped in C3G from his individual thread out of respect for the concept that once you workshop it in C3G, it's no longer just yours - it's C3G's.

Now, I'm not sure if this is the first time this has happened. I have foggy inklings that T-Spinny, for instance, may have posted variations on his judges in a personal thread. Hopefully if that's the case he'll take similar actions to respect the C3G process. The same goes for anyone else with individual customs threads out there who have used C3G as a workshop for these customs.

We're not here as a workshopping service for individual customs. We're here to create C3G designs. And once something is discussed over here, it's disrespectful of our rules and philosophies to represent it as anything but C3G's.

Hopefully that clears things up! If anyone has any questions, please let me know.

I have no intention of policing individual custom threads to make sure folks adhere to these requests - I'm counting on the honor system here. That said, if it's brought to my attention later that folks are representing C3G-workshopped designs as their individual work in their individual custom threads, that's grounds for loss of a badge, and I will not hesitate to make proposals accordingly in the Inner Sanctum.
Old February 17th, 2022, 08:02 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Since this is something that really scared me back when I was a novice, let me say this.

C3G is all about fun, so we're not here to "eat" anybody's custom designs. I think that post from 10 years ago can sound a bit like "Once your design touches C3G space, it's OURS FOREVER MWAHAHA!" (Bats does actually talk like an 80s cartoon villain, in case anybody hasn't heard him speak before.)

We have these guidelines because in the past, people have posted designs in C3G spaces, having us workshop it with them, at which point the person takes their custom back to their own personal thread and displays it as their own work, which from our end feels like an abuse of our time and resources.

The main thing we like to be clear on is that if you're posting a design in a C3G space (including the Design Brainstorming area in Discord), there's a general good faith understanding that the workshopping we're doing with you is at least with the intent to produce a C3G product. So things get kinda muddled when a design exists in both a personal workshop and a C3G workshop.

But like I said, we're all ultimately here to have fun! If you have any questions for us about if something is okay or not, feel free to ask us. We don't want anyone to feel scared or intimidated...or do we?

Last edited by MrNobody; February 17th, 2022 at 08:17 PM.
Old February 17th, 2022, 08:06 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I did think it was weird how much time Bats spent at the con trying to get us all to help him conquer Castle Grayskull.
Old February 18th, 2022, 08:45 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The power shall be MIIIIINEE!!

Bring the child to me!!! (you know which one)

How dare you defy me!!

What if I told you I could make you rich?

etc.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 11th, 2022, 04:05 PM
Just A Head

Overwatch Workshop
Old March 14th, 2022, 11:14 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

My Hero Academia workshop
Old March 18th, 2022, 11:37 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Solo/Coop Rules Discussion

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 23rd, 2022, 11:43 AM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The Book of D.Va (Pilot)

@Dr. Jekyll @fret_gurglo @Lord Pyre @LordVenoc @MrNobody @ tcglkn
Old April 10th, 2022, 08:11 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The Book of Elm Street Map
Old April 11th, 2022, 08:12 AM
Tickle Pickle

Announcement: As mentioned in the How to Lead a C3G Design thread, which is linked in my signature, whenever a public design is finished/releases you need to post a link to the thread in the Books of Index thread otherwise it will not get added to the appropriate post there.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy