Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music
Music Not Heroscape-related.

Old August 14th, 2008, 11:27 AM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker
HSisforcoolkids' Beatboxing Skills

Last edited by HSisforcoolkids; April 15th, 2011 at 04:33 PM.
Old August 14th, 2008, 11:38 AM
Forums Good I Has

J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker
Re: HSisforcoolkids' Beatboxing Skills

Nice, man.

Old August 24th, 2008, 01:39 PM
Aargh! Pranked again!

JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JFAN is... waiting.... waiting... waiting... waiting...
Old August 26th, 2008, 01:04 PM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker

Thanks J-Unit and JFan. I'll have to give you guys a live performance at the next tourney.
Old August 26th, 2008, 09:12 PM
Aargh! Pranked again!

JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

all right

JFAN is... waiting.... waiting... waiting... waiting...
Old August 26th, 2008, 10:21 PM

Troubleman23 has disabled reputation

That was pretty awesome

If you are interested in winning free stuff, please PM me, no joke, you know you want to!
Old August 26th, 2008, 10:55 PM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!

Gardarnit! I can't view the video yet (different puter)! I'll watch it later. Man, i love beatbox. My favorite beatboxer is Roxorloops.

I know how to crab scratch and some few routines I ripped from youtube vids...like "Drop it Like its Hot" and "Billy Jean."

---------------------
-Edit
Viewed it! That was great, Alex! Next Episode! "Heyayayay! Smoke katol* everyday!"
(katol is an insecticide)

Last edited by Ugly-Caco; August 26th, 2008 at 11:14 PM.
Old August 27th, 2008, 12:53 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I'm not a fan of beatboxing, but I could tell that was pretty good.

Heh, it reminded me of this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59ZX5qdIEB0
Old August 27th, 2008, 07:08 AM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Im a huge beatboxing fan and that was pretty cool. I gotta give +rep for that. Good job man!

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
Old August 27th, 2008, 09:55 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Honeslty I mostly find beatbox annoying, but the random Inspector Gadget made me

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 27th, 2008, 11:30 AM

Troubleman-Thanks!

U-C-Thanks. I'll let you know if I make another video. I need to work on my scratches and such.

Lord Pyre-I definitely got the Inspector Gadget idea from the flute guy. That guy is just insane, and the IG routine is his best I think.

stubobj-Thanks, man.

Necro-Glad I got you to smile.
Old April 15th, 2011, 04:34 PM

Check out the new video on the first post.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music