Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 11th, 2020, 10:50 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Sauron - VOTE for Initial

And testing in the public in the meantime always helps too!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 11th, 2020, 11:08 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yep, if there's nothing for us to test we will have to focus our attention here.
Old July 12th, 2020, 12:11 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

No rush, just making sure it was all good. I'll get on that bio!
Old July 12th, 2020, 01:10 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Sauron - Waiting for Initial

Yeah I’ve definitely been focusing on public stuff since there’s been so much sitting. Once that clears out a bit it’ll be better for new designs.
Old July 15th, 2020, 01:13 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Been workin' a lot, but managed to put together a bio tonight!

Also, should I add Ferocious in synergies, I don't think there are any interaactions at the moment: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...&postcount=547
Old July 15th, 2020, 01:17 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Heh, love a bio with links!

Do we have a Savage Land map? If not, we need one of those.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 15th, 2020, 03:01 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

The link takes me to one!

Why does the X-men link take me to Havok though, was he the actual student being discussed?
Old July 15th, 2020, 10:45 AM

I either missed that or Splash edited it in after I posted! Very cool, though! That was what I was hoping for.

And, yeah, I was wondering the same thing about Havok.

Old July 15th, 2020, 07:52 PM

Yeah, put that that in right after, it was a great idea!
Yeah Havok was the first mutant victim who kicked it off, makes sense cause he's almost just limitless energy.
Old July 16th, 2020, 09:51 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I have one more sanctum test I'm currently working on, then I'll hit this. Not sure how fast it'll be though.

Also just to reiterate, is things seem stagnant, the best thing to do to move things forward is public testing! Those are almost always a priority for everyone over new designs (so we don't have a backlog)
Old July 20th, 2020, 01:47 AM

C3G INITIAL ARMY PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: SAURON
VERSION TESTED
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Country Road
Units: Sauron (330), Moloids (x15) (150), Zombie (120) (600) vs BIRDS OF PREY: Green Arrow (I) (150), Red Arrow (150), Black Canary (190), Oracle (110)(600)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Sauron (330), Moloids (x10) (100), War Machine (270) (700) vs A.I.M. HYDRA: Crossbones (160), Red Skull (II) (240), Scientist Supreme (160), A.I.M. Agents (x2) (140) (700)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Sauron (330), Captain America (240), Star-Lord (250), Jocasta (180) (1,000) vs Cyclops (II) (240), Nightcrawler (Kurt Darkholme) (230), Storm (II) (270), Archangel (260) (1,000)
Spoiler Alert!

Old July 20th, 2020, 01:50 AM

Like any dedicated healer, you really have to focus on Sauron to take him down. And great chances at auto-wounds, big attacks, getting height advantage thanks to figure displacement, easy attack boosts that stack with other attack boosts, and mind control as mostly a throw in here makes him both a really nasty defensive and offensive figure!

I think he's solid as is mechanically (though I'd clarify that he gets up to 1 in power boosts with the first power, unless you're really wanting him to be able to get a boost for every wound he does with his attack) and I'd consider bumping his cost up quite a bit going into public testing or, if that's not desirable, bumping down some of his base stats (life, attack, defense) to keep his cost down some. Keep in mind that unless you're on very flat terrain, he should usually be attacking with height advantage thanks to Claw Carry.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library