Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old January 18th, 2007, 11:04 AM

SilverBlade has disabled reputation
Range 1 team

You're certainly welcome to the 5 pts Rev, but what about the Blast's and Nil's Ice Breath? Do you just intend to limit them to adjacent targets. If so I might still have an advantage even at the 390 pts I've drafted.

Izumi, Kozuke, Tagawa, & Ninjas (go ahead, hit me. I dare ya)

The Code:

Let the strong protect the weak.
Let the weak revere the strong.
In all things uphold honor, charity, and justice.
And may fear have no place in the hearts of men.
Old January 18th, 2007, 01:27 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Oh, you're right; I'll have to deal with the Blasts and substitute something else. But, Nilfheim, you will note, from his card, has a range of 1. Or do you mean "no specials" too? If that's the case, then I'll have to revise and look seriously at all those Warriors of Ashra in my bag, or some zombies or something <grin>.
Old January 18th, 2007, 03:34 PM

No distance attacks

I don't guess I specified it, but I was really thinking no ranged attacks, speacil or otherwise. If Nilfheim's Ice Breath weren't quite so terrifying, I might say "yeah, use it anyway." But it is, and so I won't. If you need to juggle the army size around a little, go ahead.

The Code:

Old January 18th, 2007, 05:19 PM

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Ah, no distances at all...then I have to completely rethink...we might be having samarai against samarai.
Old January 18th, 2007, 06:15 PM

Okay, after a severe re-think, here is my intended 400 point, non-ranged, army:
Tarn Viking Warriors - 50
Heavy Gruts - 70
2x Blade Gruts - 80 (40 x 2)
Finn the Viking Campaion - 80
Grimnak - 120
TOTAL - 400

It ain't pretty, I'll grant you that. But it might be fierce.
Old January 18th, 2007, 06:56 PM

Oh no...

Ouch, I wasn't worried until I hit the bottom of your list. Chompy is the only one I was really afraid of. Especially since all of my guys are squads. Oh well, at least you're not bringing any Minions along.

Hmm, I'm gonna have to think long and hard about this one. How do you get rid of a figure that kills automatically, gets free moves, and is always surrounded by his flunkies, without useing a shooter...?

The Code:

Old January 18th, 2007, 07:46 PM

I actually thought about Minions, but they were too pricey for the budget.
Old January 18th, 2007, 10:21 PM

1/2ltfightr has disabled reputation
I will challange the Bannister's on a 2 Vs 1 game My 1200 point orcish type army vs 2 500 point arms...(time permitting when you get there.)

1/2ltfightr and ltfightr are a married couple. We have used ltfightr for 11 years. We have always shared that but for some reason she will not share scape and what does she mean her EOV she found 12-15-06 are hers not ours! ....!
Old January 18th, 2007, 11:47 PM

Sarin has disabled reputation
Response to ltfightr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltfightr
LOL! That took me a minute to get! I thought it was going to be a picture of the map.

Hey, Sarin!

Mom moment here.............. Do you need anything for the kids? Our DS shouldn't be too much trouble. You know how 5 year olds are....big fan of junk food.
I think we have things covered on this end. Thanks for asking. We have a seperate family room and living room which are open to each other but seperated by my kitchen. I'm going to set up the kids in one and we'll take over the other. That way we'll be able to keep an eye on them while we're having our fun. They'll have a TV, & some toys, etc. My oldest will be in school until about 2:30p. When I go to pick him up, I'll also pick up lunch at Lenny's. Or better yet, we'll just make the guys go do it.

I have their pics on my MySpace page.
http://www.myspace.com/lissanne77
I told my middle one, Jacob 5, that a boy his age was coming to spend the day with him. He always gets excited when he meets someone new. I'm just glade you don't have any girls. That boy is a hound dog when it comes to the ladies! What's your child's name or do you just call him "DS"? Ours are (oldest to youngest) Gavin, Jacob, and Luke. Is he the only other child coming ... anyone? I'm really looking forward to playing with a girl for a change. If you ask me there's way too much testosterone in this whole thing.

Now, as to our game: I'd like to try a King of the Hill. I've never done that and I don't know if there are any speacil rules for it out there. My husband and I thought of doing it this way: We'll put out 1, 2, or 3 artifact glyphs. You will get 1 point at the end of each round for each glyph you are standing on. After trun 6 each glyph is worth 2 points (helps the under dog come from behind). Game ends on turn 10. We will each draft from only one general. I'll use Vydar. My husband and I might try to playtest this next week. This is just an idea, feel free to change it up if you can think of something better.

Chicken Chaser!What exactly is a chicken chaser anyway?
Old January 19th, 2007, 11:11 AM
Back of man! I can't spell!

Bannister has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1/2ltfightr
I will challange the Bannister's on a 2 Vs 1 game My 1200 point orcish type army vs 2 500 point arms...(time permitting when you get there.)
It will only be Bannister senior and not junior, sorry.

But I have no problem getting my butt kicked by you solo.

Bannister

That can only mean one thing. And I don't know what it is.
Old January 28th, 2007, 08:49 PM

Just a few hours now...I'm pumped and will be there between eleven and noon. I'd still like to invite the possibility of a 500 point army battle too. <evil grin>
Old January 29th, 2007, 02:06 PM
Back of man! I can't spell!

Bannister has disabled reputation
Sorry guys, but I just don't see me making this get together.

I just have to much going on right now.

I hope you guys have a good time without me though.

Bannister

That can only mean one thing. And I don't know what it is.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events