Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old June 17th, 2023, 04:57 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Batroc The Leaper

Batroc the Leaper (Georges Batroc)

Card PDF

Quote:
NAME = BATROC THE LEAPER
IDENTITY = GEORGES BATROC

UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
SPECIES = HUMAN
CLASS = MERCENARY
PERSONALITY = ARROGANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 140

STEALTH LEAP 10 SPECIAL MOVE
Move 3. Height 10.
Batroc gains Flying and Stealth.

LEAPING KICK
If Batroc moved with Stealth Leap and attacks a figure he was not adjacent to at the start of his activation, he has +1 hit.

SAVATE DEFENSE
If Batroc has 2+ shields when defending against an adjacent normal attack, he avoids the attack. If he has 3+ shields when defending against an adjacent normal attack, he may Stealth Leap after combat.

FACTION =
PUBLISHER = MARVEL
KEYWORDS =
SYMBOLS =
WINTER 2024: Batroc the Leaper is a high-flying, acrobatic supervillain with a flair for the dramatic. With his masterful martial arts skills and a heart-pounding leaping ability, he effortlessly bounds across rooftops, delivering lightning-fast kicks to his foes. This French mercenary's relentless pursuit of chaos and his signature battle cry make him a formidable and exhilarating adversary.

Resources and Rulings
  • The suggested figure for this unit is a Heroclix figure: Captain America #028 / Batroc
  • See this card's wiki page for synergies and strategies!
Credits
  • Legacy design: Hahma
  • Card art: japes
  • Comic creators: Stan Lee and Jack Kirby
Updates
  • N/A

Last edited by Ericth74; February 12th, 2024 at 08:14 AM.
Old June 17th, 2023, 04:58 PM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Batroc The Leaper

Not sure of Faction Tag.

I put Masters of Evil but am open to other ideas. Maybe none?
Old June 17th, 2023, 06:25 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Batroc The Leaper - Design/Review

He’s been in MoE and worked with other members that are MoE before as well so it works if we want it to. Mercenary is a class I’d like to see have a lot of draft ability other places such as the story card ideas that have been passed around. Something letting crimelords and mastermind types draft 1 mercenary to add to their faction would be cool and limiting it should keep it under control.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 17th, 2023, 07:01 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Can you link the original design?

I know Batroc is one we’ve identified as being pretty beefed for his cost. Not sure if we wanted to adjust anything due to that. But more MOE figures would be appreciated for sure.
Old June 17th, 2023, 07:45 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post

I know Batroc is one we’ve identified as being pretty beefed for his cost. Not sure if we wanted to adjust anything due to that. But more MOE figures would be appreciated for sure.
That's true. I think he'd be fine at 140. Also 140 is great for MOE they have some 240 and 340 figures so it helps there..

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 17th, 2023, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
He’s been in MoE and worked with other members that are MoE before as well so it works if we want it to. Mercenary is a class I’d like to see have a lot of draft ability other places such as the story card ideas that have been passed around. Something letting crimelords and mastermind types draft 1 mercenary to add to their faction would be cool and limiting it should keep it under control.
I'm running that story card after Shredder and Kingpin. So pretty soon.
Old June 17th, 2023, 08:41 PM

Angry Re: Batroc The Leaper - Design/Review

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post

That's true. I think he'd be fine at 140. Also 140 is great for MOE they have some 240 and 340 figures so it helps there..
I'd be fine with 140
Old June 17th, 2023, 09:18 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

When has Batroc been on the MoE?
Old June 17th, 2023, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Here's his teams:
Thunderbolts (Earth-616), Batroc's Brigade
Formerly
Mercenary Organization Dedicated Only to Killing, 50-State Initiative, (Thunderbolts[2]), Masters of Evil (membership revoked), Defenders (Villains), Kingpin (mercenary basis; Batroc was fired), French Army (French Foreign Legion), Legion Accursed, Hydra High Council of Hydra, Klaw's Team, THEM, Lethal Legion (Porcupine)
Old June 17th, 2023, 10:31 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
He's worked with Whirlwind, Hyde, Klaw, and Helmut multiple times.

If you count House of M he was in the MoE then as well with lots of folks from Zemo MoE.

Not a solid member but enough probably unless someone has a better sell for another faction.

Old June 17th, 2023, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Quote:
He's worked with Whirlwind, Hyde, Klaw, and Helmut multiple times.

If you count House of M he was in the MoE then as well with lots of folks from Zemo MoE.

Not a solid member but enough probably unless someone has a better sell for another faction.
Agreed, he's been in lots of teams. At some point you just need to pick one. Or none at all. Putting him in MoE will get him some more use.
Old June 17th, 2023, 11:06 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

So he's never been on the team in the non-altered 616?

Batroc seems like a classic no-factioner for me. He's been everywhere and worked with everyone, but he's not at home with any particular group or ally.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database