Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old February 23rd, 2013, 11:32 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Trash to Treasure Custom Terrain Contest

Just couldn't get mine to work out. Good luck to all the contestants!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old February 23rd, 2013, 01:44 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Just couldn't get mine to work out. Good luck to all the contestants!

Same.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old February 23rd, 2013, 05:21 PM
A cool title

shafizele is surprisingly tart

Mine will not be done in time . It's a lot harder then I expected lol, but the contest at least inspired me to actually create something so I'm happy with that . Looking forward to see what other people came up with.

Whatever you do, DO NOT read this, it's completely pointless.
Old February 23rd, 2013, 08:08 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Finished mine this morning, just need to take pics.
Old February 23rd, 2013, 09:18 PM

Luthersquire Woo who?

It's due at Midnight on the 25th, right? We've still got a couple days to get the last adornments on?

We dug out of the snow this morning for the McDonalds and Walgreens run for more straws and more glue!
Old February 23rd, 2013, 09:21 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Love that you go to McDonald's for the straws!

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old February 23rd, 2013, 10:08 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luthersquire View Post
It's due at Midnight on the 25th, right? We've still got a couple days to get the last adornments on?

We dug out of the snow this morning for the McDonalds and Walgreens run for more straws and more glue!
Now that is determination!

You still have tomorrow and pretty much all of Monday to get any last adornments done so go for it!
Old February 24th, 2013, 01:50 AM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I got a sneak preview of Carnival Man's entry at our Bay Area tournament today and I thought it looked great!
Old February 24th, 2013, 10:32 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Well of course...it's Carnival Man!
Old February 24th, 2013, 11:20 AM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafizele View Post
Mine will not be done in time . It's a lot harder then I expected lol, but the contest at least inspired me to actually create something so I'm happy with that . Looking forward to see what other people came up with.
Even if you won't finish on time, make sure you post it on the site when you do!

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old February 24th, 2013, 02:03 PM
A cool title

shafizele is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Bogle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shafizele View Post
Even if you won't finish on time, make sure you post it on the site when you do!
Oh I will. Although without a deadline, I'm sure that I will procrastinate on it so it might take awhile . So many things to do in the last year of high school...

Whatever you do, DO NOT read this, it's completely pointless.
Old February 25th, 2013, 12:53 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Just half a day left for the deadline.

I have 5 entries so far. Let's see if we can make it at least 6 before the deadline, shall we?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles