Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old November 2nd, 2010, 12:51 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: kidScape Halloween activity book

Robots

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 2nd, 2010, 07:15 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I like the current mix of recipes, games, coloring pages, etc. As for theme, why not do more holiday themes? I can see the Icy figures in the game being used for winter. How about a Dzu-teh snow cone recipe, a coloring page for Nerak, a Greater Ice Elemental made into a maze, a coloring page for the Frost Giant, and some sort of game with Jack Frost and Ice Trolls?

Old November 3rd, 2010, 11:26 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

@FS93: Hmmm... robots. That is a good idea. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I like the current mix of recipes, games, coloring pages, etc. As for theme, why not do more holiday themes? I can see the Icy figures in the game being used for winter. How about a Dzu-teh snow cone recipe, a coloring page for Nerak, a Greater Ice Elemental made into a maze, a coloring page for the Frost Giant, and some sort of game with Jack Frost and Ice Trolls?
I really wanted to do a Christmas issue but I just won't have the time to get it all together before Christmas; especially considering I will be going on vacation for 2 weeks around Thanksgiving to visit family.

The coloring pages take me a while since I am, at best, a mediocre artist. Page design should be little quicker since I have a little experience from doing the Halloween issue. The mazes and games take a bit to develop as well. Anyhow, I might still be able to do just a "winter" themed issue in Feb. so I will keep you ideas handy.
Thanks!
Old January 24th, 2011, 10:32 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Re: kidScape issue #2- Help needed

I am now working on putting together another issue of kidScape. In order to get it done more quickly and so I can spend more time developing the crafts and games for it I am asking for help.

Probably the biggest time committment for me with the first one was doing the coloring pages since I am not that much of an artist.

What I am in need of is simple line drawings suitable for a coloring book. In other words, nothing with a lot of detail or intricate lines- simple stuff. Please take a look here to see an example of what I am asking for. If you feel you can do as well or better than those examples (which isn't much) I would love to have your help.

I am looking for drawings of any HS figures that have the class of Wizard or Warrior.

If you would like to help you can PM me and I will give you further details.
Old January 24th, 2011, 11:25 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm sure I can help with some coloring pages, they are generally easy line drawings.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old January 25th, 2011, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
I'm sure I can help with some coloring pages, they are generally easy line drawings.
Thanks, robbdaman! You are Da Man!

I will PM you some details.
Old October 19th, 2011, 10:27 PM

Re: kidScape Halloween

Well, its been a year since I created the kidScape Halloween book and I have had zero time to work on another issue

Maybe one day I will get to make another one. I really, really enjoyed making this one.

Anyhow, I am bumping this thread in case there are those who weren't here last year and might like to dload this or those who weren't aware of it last year.

Enjoy!
Old October 20th, 2011, 12:24 PM
I Need 42 Dumutefs for my Ullar army

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
Well, its been a year since I created the kidScape Halloween book and I have had zero time to work on another issue

Maybe one day I will get to make another one. I really, really enjoyed making this one.

Anyhow, I am bumping this thread in case there are those who weren't here last year and might like to dload this or those who weren't aware of it last year.

Enjoy!
I would be happy to help make 1 or 2 pages... Want did you want to put in it?

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old October 28th, 2011, 04:37 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Use this weekend!
Old December 30th, 2011, 05:32 PM
I Need 42 Dumutefs for my Ullar army

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!

Reported.

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old October 9th, 2013, 08:51 AM

I guess it is that time of year for the annual bump for any new folk

Hope you enjoy!
Old October 9th, 2013, 09:32 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

An LC sighting!

And, kidScape Halloween is some really fun stuff!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction