Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old August 1st, 2011, 04:23 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Re: New Celtic Knot Map 08/01/11

I am working on another inspired by a Celtic knot. This one isn't as ambitious (or, in my opinion, as cool) as Trinity Bridges but I am aiming to make it more buildable for the average scaper and playable to boot.

As it is right now it uses
1 ROTV
1 FOTA
1 RTTFF

It isn't as impressive looking as Trinity Bridges but I am finding new inspiration in the symmetry of Celtic knots. As time allows, look for more maps using Celtic knots as the basic design.
Old August 11th, 2010, 11:37 AM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Lamaclown's Maps: The Clock of All-Time 08/09/10

I'm back! And it's report time.

Spoiler Alert!

Afterthoughts-

It is way unfair. Player 2 has almost no chance. Also, Player 2 only has 12 start spaces, and no matter what Undead squads/heroes you pick, the start zone is filled. We extended them a little so I could fit the rest of my figures in.

I think player 2 should either have more variability or more points, then it would be more fair.

P.S. with the way it it set up Player 2 can have almost now range, so the castle doesn't benefit them that much.
Old August 11th, 2010, 11:53 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Re: Lamaclown's Maps: The Clock of All-Time 08/09/10

Wow!
Great report!
Thank you.
It seems you did have a bit of trouble. the couple of times I played it I didn't have quite a lopsided game but I think you are right- player 2 definitely starts at a disadvantage.

I will change it to give player 2 an equal number of points.

Thanks again for the input. It is the best way to improve.

EDIT: The revised version is available for download now. i increased the size of player 2's army and start zone.

Last edited by Lamaclown; August 11th, 2010 at 12:03 PM.
Old August 11th, 2010, 03:20 PM

Re: Lamaclown's Maps: The Hellmouth 08/11/10

Added the third map I have unofficially created for the Heroes of Fiction project.
This time it is none other than Buffy Summers, everyone's favorite Vampire Slayer who was the source of inspiration.
This map is based on the final episodes of the series when they go down into the Hellmouth for the final battle.

This map has not been tested. If you get a chance to play on it please let me know how it went and how it can be improved.
Old August 13th, 2010, 06:11 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

More awesomeness! The maps you are creating for the Heroes of Fiction project look fantastic! Way to support the effort!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old August 13th, 2010, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
More awesomeness! The maps you are creating for the Heroes of Fiction project look fantastic! Way to support the effort!
Thanks, mac122.
It has been fun coming up with something for each of them. I'm looking forward to the next one, whatever it may be.
I just wish I could think of something for Agent J
Old August 13th, 2010, 11:02 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
Quote:
Thanks, mac122.
It has been fun coming up with something for each of them. I'm looking forward to the next one, whatever it may be.
I just wish I could think of something for Agent J
Not sure how it could be built without custom terrain, but the climactic battle at World's Fair site with the 2 flying saucers mounted on columns would be cool. If you come up with something, please keep it at 3 RotV, 2 SotM, 2 BftU, 3 MtCB, 1 RttFF, and 2 FotA or less .

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old August 14th, 2010, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Not sure how it could be built without custom terrain, but the climactic battle at World's Fair site with the 2 flying saucers mounted on columns would be cool. If you come up with something, please keep it at 3 RotV, 2 SotM, 2 BftU, 3 MtCB, 1 RttFF, and 2 FotA or less .
That has popped into my head several times. In fact, that is the only thing that has popped into my head for it.

Great minds think alike...

... and so do ours
Old September 21st, 2010, 05:38 PM

Re: Lamaclown's Maps:Trinity Bridges (Celtic knot map) 09/21

Now I've figured it out. You're trying to get me in trouble with my wife for buying more Scape! I already get the eyeroll when a package shows up.

Both Trinity's look great. Trinity Bridges is downright beautiful!

Nice job!

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old September 21st, 2010, 06:00 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

So are you just trying to get me to hack the vBulletin Messenger to rep you now?

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old September 21st, 2010, 06:06 PM

Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post

So are you just trying to get me to hack the vBulletin Messenger to rep you now?
I'm with him. Stupid message. You must spread some rep...blah blah blah. Just let me give you some rep.
Old September 21st, 2010, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Lawnmower
I'm with him. Stupid message. You must spread some rep...blah blah blah. Just let me give you some rep.
I got him!

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios