Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old April 16th, 2020, 09:17 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Available for a game from now until 4pm central.
Old April 16th, 2020, 08:30 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Anybody want to play tonight? I'm free at about 8:30 Mountain Time.

Any map, any points, playtesting is fine.

I just really need some Heroscape.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I agree with Flash." ~superfrog

Old April 16th, 2020, 11:23 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post

How late can you go?
Old April 16th, 2020, 11:39 PM

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Quote:

How late can you go?
Sorry - picked up a game via Discord first, and now I'm gunna be playing Sir H.

Old April 16th, 2020, 11:41 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

How late can you go?
Link?
Old April 16th, 2020, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

How late can you go?
Link?
@Sir Heroscape

Old April 16th, 2020, 11:44 PM

@kevindola

Playtest

Old April 17th, 2020, 09:07 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

I will be available for a game today from now until 2pm central.
Old April 17th, 2020, 09:11 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Available for a game for the next 3 hours (until 11pm central)
Old April 18th, 2020, 10:57 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Available for a game periodically all day today.
Old April 18th, 2020, 10:19 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Available for a game for the next 3 hours.
Old April 19th, 2020, 10:45 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Available all Sunday for a game

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events