Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old September 18th, 2009, 01:05 PM

Fat Dragon Games is surprisingly tart
Re: Hex Master hexagon terrain

Great idea! We were looking at something similar for the dungeon walls, but it never occurred to me to expand the tile footprint to adapt Dragonshire to it. We'll get this into the production mix ASAP. Thanks!

Tom Tullis
Fat Dragon Games
www.fatdragongames.com
Old September 18th, 2009, 01:10 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

FDG,

Thank you for creating this product! In my opinion, this is exactly what Heroscape NEEDS.

Are you paying attention WotC? (Ha! Right...)

Modular buildings. Modular walls. Brilliant!

Chalk me up for some.
Old September 18th, 2009, 02:21 PM

Zaukrie has disabled reputation

I own a lot of FDG's products. They are easy to build, and the art is universally excellent. I can't recommend these products strongly enough.
Old September 18th, 2009, 03:24 PM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker

I may try these out, but in general I don't care for things I have to assemble myself. Also, I don't have a decent printer so I will have to pay Staples (or whoever) to print these things for me.
Old September 18th, 2009, 04:15 PM

smoweeks Woo who?

these looks excellent!
i'm gonna have to get me some!

Soulborgs are people too!

Old September 18th, 2009, 05:07 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
I may try these out, but in general I don't care for things I have to assemble myself. Also, I don't have a decent printer so I will have to pay Staples (or whoever) to print these things for me.

Some of us will sneak into work while others are not around and do some printing there. Muhh HA HA HA HA!!!!

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old September 18th, 2009, 06:04 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyelephant View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepler View Post

Some of us will sneak into work while others are not around and do some printing there. Muhh HA HA HA HA!!!!
*raises hand* Guilty.

Old September 18th, 2009, 07:55 PM

Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby!

Great idea Tom.

Is there any way of making different height hexes?
As in single or double hex heights instead of just 3 and 6 (which seems a bit limiting) - Perhaps I have misunderstood something?

Would love to see these cover all available HS terrain types - Grass, Sand, Rock, Swamp, Ice, Lava and possibly water, swamp water, lava and ice water as flats?

Cheers,
Ben.

"Hi Ho, what new devilry is this?" - this may have been said if Kermit the Frog and Boromir were combined and set loose upon the world... probably not though.
Old September 18th, 2009, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir_and_kermit View Post
Great idea Tom.

Is there any way of making different height hexes?
As in single or double hex heights instead of just 3 and 6 (which seems a bit limiting) - Perhaps I have misunderstood something?

Would love to see these cover all available HS terrain types - Grass, Sand, Rock, Swamp, Ice, Lava and possibly water, swamp water, lava and ice water as flats?

Cheers,
Ben.
The heights are easily reduced by trimming down the side pieces (the 3 tier could be reduced to 2 or 1, and the 6 tier reduced to 4 or 5). I'll be happy to adjust the future sets based on feedback from everyone- this set was the models we used in our games here and I'm always anxious to hear what other players would like to see. As for the other terrain types, we have flat tiles of lava, swamp water and regular water in the next set, in addition to 3D elevations of grass, rock, and sand. We'll add ice and the other to the 'to-do' list- great ideas!

Tom Tullis
Fat Dragon Games
www.fatdragongames.com
Old September 18th, 2009, 10:55 PM

demon_llama has disabled reputation

FDG: How about adapting your "trees" to HS Hex system, so you could put elf snipers up in a tree somehow (maybe mark the bases for "climbing" rules per Castle set). That would be neato IMHO...

...the rich
(My HEX Game Files @ http://www.scribd.com/_the_rich)
Lawton/Fort Sill Heroscape (monthly?) Tournament:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...506#post951506
Old September 19th, 2009, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_llama View Post
FDG: How about adapting your "trees" to HS Hex system, so you could put elf snipers up in a tree somehow (maybe mark the bases for "climbing" rules per Castle set). That would be neato IMHO...
Holy cr@p that's a great idea!!

Tom Tullis
Fat Dragon Games
www.fatdragongames.com
Old September 19th, 2009, 11:52 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Ooh! Cardstock glaciers would be awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News