Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old September 13th, 2010, 11:35 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Sports: NFL

Why do the Ravens always have to stress me out? A very rough start and a tense finish, but they pull it out.

Kansas City is literally running a way with the game at the moment. Man that rookie returner (Dexter McClusster) is amazing.
Old September 14th, 2010, 05:44 AM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Love the fact that the jets lost. Maybe now they will shut up a little bit and realize that you have to actually win games to earn the right to talk.

Not sure what to think of that game though, was it just two really good defenses going at it, or are the offenses that bad? I think for the Ravens, their offense will be ok, but the jets I am not so sure. Mark Sanchez is bad. He is going to hold that team back.

A lot of upsets this week, sure makes the league a lot of fun.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous

Last edited by spidysox; September 14th, 2010 at 06:11 AM.
Old September 14th, 2010, 07:50 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyScaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
3 words-

Ravens tonight baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Call me a homer ('cuz I am) but I think the Ravens match up well against the Jets on both sides of the ball. I'm going to predict 10-9 Ravens, figuring the Jets defense *should* be able to keep the Ravens out of the endzone mostly but not won't be able to keep them from driving up & down the field. Meanwhile the Ravens defense will not be at its historic best but should be more than enough for an unproven quarterback and an untested backfield.
Wooh! Nailed it exactly.

I think the Ravens came out of that game looking pretty good and the Jets came out looking pretty bad.

It was an ugly game, but the Jets really brought that rain of flags on themselves.

edit:
Adding this picture of a 247 pound Todd Heap being superhuman:

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; September 14th, 2010 at 10:47 AM.
Old September 19th, 2010, 04:08 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

How Bout Them Dolphins!?!?!?
Old September 19th, 2010, 04:14 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
How Bout Them Dolphins!?!?!?
That was so stressful. Praise God I had the afternoon off to watch it. Our defense looked killer. Let's keep it up against the Jets next week.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old September 20th, 2010, 12:28 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Sorry, but I don't think that the Fins are that great, I think that the Vikes are just that awful. I've been calling them to go 6-10 all summer, especially after Brett came back. I've also been predicting that he throws 20 TDs to 30 picks this year. I'm looking good so far. He should have retired on top when he had the chance, because I think that this season is going to average out last season.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old September 20th, 2010, 12:52 AM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker

It would appear that Vick is back...

(His team might win if the D steps up).

King of the Marro is Killer Bee...
aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...
Old September 20th, 2010, 11:13 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Well... if the Titans weren't bound and determined to gift wrap the football and hand it over to the Steelers they'd be 2-0 right now. What a painful game to watch. The Steelers run back the opening kickoff and then do NOTHING on offense except kick field goals off Titan turnovers. The Titans D held the Steelers to 127 TOTAL yards. Man they must be angry with the offense - half the drives (7 of 14) ended in turnovers. Ugh.

~Aldin, hoping his Niners can have a breakout game against the 'Aints tonight

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old September 20th, 2010, 11:26 AM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

What this? No love for the Bengals? If they can get a little more offense going they could easily win the AFC North again this year with their secondary playing like they are.

Looking for quality maps for 3+ players? Think your latest map-masterpiece deserves a place of honor? Join in the discussion of The War-zones of Valhalla

It doesn't get any more classic than this: The C3V project
Old September 20th, 2010, 01:05 PM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
~Aldin, hoping his Niners can have a breakout game against the 'Aints tonight
I wouldn't count on it.
Old September 20th, 2010, 01:05 PM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredd Stev View Post
What this? No love for the Bengals? If they can get a little more offense going they could easily win the AFC North again this year with their secondary playing like they are.
It's hard showing love for a team that has TO and #85.
Old September 20th, 2010, 01:24 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredd Stev View Post
I'll believe the Bengals might do well this year when I see their offense perform. Their defense gave up only 10 points yesterday and they *still* were two bad calls away from losing.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV