Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 5th, 2019, 02:59 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Western NY Heroscape Club April Meet Up

@brandonwiker
My wife asked me to ask you if you can bring your music along. It really set the mood for our games when last we met.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old April 6th, 2019, 05:43 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Western NY Heroscape Club April Meet Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dendrik View Post
@brandonwiker
My wife asked me to ask you if you can bring your music along. It really set the mood for our games when last we met.
Sure, no problem! The music is on a rather inconsistent (keyboard and WiFi seem to randomly drop) Nextbook that I think was manufactured in like 2013, haha. I’ll bring that and the bluetooth speaker I had last time, I’ll charge them overnight.

Here’s the list of what I’m bringing:
-Dund figure + card
-Smattering of combat dice
-Four D20s
-Four sets of OMs
-Pile of wound markers
-Nextbook w/music + bluetooth speaker

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events